Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Surferboy567

Their definitely is some big event going on March 4th...even Disney is live streaming it.

Found this while digging though Runaway Railway content on YT.

Last edited:

justintheharris

The best joke on the ride just may be when your vehicle comes to a stop. So if your ride temporarily halts, at least you get a witty joke. I won't give it away though ;) I haven't checked the spoiler thread but it wouldn't surprise me if its mentioned there.

justintheharris

I was also surprised at the moment you step through the screen. Again without giving it away, I expected it to be a verbal exchange or announcement of like "do you want to come with us?" But that's not how it happens lol

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I was also surprised at the moment you step through the screen. Again without giving it away, I expected it to be a verbal exchange or announcement of like "do you want to come with us?" But that's not how it happens lol
Again from people I trust, that in their opinion is the best part of the attraction. Hence the kind of anticlimax of the actual ride.

Surferboy567

The best joke on the ride just may be when your vehicle comes to a stop. So if your ride temporarily halts, at least you get a witty joke. I won't give it away though ;) I haven't checked the spoiler thread but it wouldn't surprise me if its mentioned there.

Nope, we donā€™t have any further details on this scene in the spoilers thread. We definitely want to hear though if your willing to share!

Jones14

Again from people I trust, that in their opinion is the best part of the attraction. Hence the kind of anticlimax of the actual ride.
It does seem as though we are having a Haunted Mansion renaissance, where the coolest parts of the attraction all happen before anyone gets into a vehicle.

I will say that I donā€™t think thatā€™s necessarily a bad thing, as long as the ride that follows is of high quality.

arich35

How much success have people had to book a FP 60 days out?
We arrive May 1st and are going to the HS on May 5th and hoping we can grab a FP for the morning or early evening.

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
How much success have people had to book a FP 60 days out?
We arrive May 1st and are going to the HS on May 5th and hoping we can grab a FP for the morning or early evening.
I was able to get a 4:05 FP for 5 people on 60+2 (arrive on Saturday, April 25 and got the FPs for Monday, April 27). I made that FP first. I think you will be fine. Good luck!

justintheharris

There's no denying that the preshow is impressive and the near final scene of the ride that was advertised as the climax wasn't that great but it felt like a Mickey Mouse cartoon which was the intention of the ride and it did it well. The first thing my friend said when we left the loading dock was "for what it's worth, I can't tell I'm on the Great Movie Ride."

Surferboy567

From Disney: ā€œToon inā€ to D23.com on March 4 for a special streamed event celebrating the opening of Mickey & Minnieā€™s Runaway Railway at Disneyā€™s Hollywood Studios! Go behind the scenes of the first-of-its-kind attraction with a two-part special event, brought to you exclusively by D23: The Official Disney Fan Club!

At 9am PT, a special episode of D23 Inside Disney will be on site at the attractionā€™s grand opening, talking with the Imagineers and creative minds to bring you inside this wild ride for a spin into Mickeyā€™s cartoon universe!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom