Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

mlee10

As I do not feel like sifting through 250 pages of info..Can someone tell me what the current planned open date is? We will be there 3/1-3/8 with our planned HS day on 3/7 (saturday). Do we think that they will still be doing the boarding groups for Star Wars? Do we think they are going to do boarding groups for MMRT? I love HS and but am feeling overwhelmed at the prospect of being there, especially on a Saturday!

nickys

Premium Member
As I do not feel like sifting through 250 pages of info..Can someone tell me what the current planned open date is? We will be there 3/1-3/8 with our planned HS day on 3/7 (saturday). Do we think that they will still be doing the boarding groups for Star Wars? Do we think they are going to do boarding groups for MMRT? I love HS and but am feeling overwhelmed at the prospect of being there, especially on a Saturday!

It opens 4th March 2020.

There are currently no FPs available for the ride - Club Level guest’s can book FPs for that time - suggesting they may be opening without Fastpass being used. In addition, @marni1971 appears to be hinting at them using boarding groups for it, if I understood his post correctly.

And as for the Galaxy’s Edge rides nothing official yet but again, there are no FPs available for club level guests at that time either.

jt04

If Disney was smart they’d make you choose but somehow I doubt RotR will still have a virtual queue by that time. Seems excessive.

Yes, make people choose and offer standby. I think the rotr virtual queue is permanent during peak season. Gotg and Tron plus FoP will help during non peak. IMO.

Bleed0range

Well, that would be because he has made the company practically bullet proof to survive for years and years to come, he did however not give his entire attention to just another part of the company that we happen to be focused on. He is a terrible person.

Why do people hate Bob Iger in relation to the parks? Didn’t he fix DCA? Add in Cars Land? GE? All of these things have been exciting changes to beforehand, a rather stagnant state of affairs throughout the parks?

Mike S

Why do people hate Bob Iger in relation to the parks? Didn’t he fix DCA? Add in Cars Land? GE? All of these things have been exciting changes to beforehand, a rather stagnant state of affairs throughout the parks?
For quite a while WDW was still very stagnant until recently starting with Pandora. While New Fantasyland did come before then it’s mostly viewed as a missed opportunity and wasted potential especially now when we look at Tokyo’s Fantasyland expansion and the new Fantasy Springs for DisneySea. Then when you consider this is a WDW focused site...
giphy.gif

Bleed0range

For quite a while WDW was still very stagnant until recently starting with Pandora. While New Fantasyland did come before then it’s mostly viewed as a missed opportunity and wasted potential especially now when we look at Tokyo’s Fantasyland expansion and the new Fantasy Springs for DisneySea. Then when you consider this is a WDW focused site...
giphy.gif

I want that Beauty and the Beast ride too. I feel like we will eventually get it. But isn’t the expansion paid for by those who own Tokyo Disney and not technically Disney itself? Which I guess would just mean they are willing to invest more? Either way we have Seven Dwarfs Mine Train which is a great attraction.

SplashJacket

I want that Beauty and the Beast ride too. I feel like we will eventually get it. But isn’t the expansion paid for by those who own Tokyo Disney and not technically Disney itself? Which I guess would just mean they are willing to invest more? Either way we have Seven Dwarfs Mine Train which is a great attraction.

The whole resort is paid for and operated by the Oriental Land Company. The OLC also receives all the profit minus royalties paid to Disney. The OLC expansion as a way to increase profit.

Mike S

It could’ve been.
224E484C-8447-4E3C-B5AD-2F3C7D249145.jpeg

Orange is what we have. Credit to @marni1971.

Still fun though but not the E Ticket it could’ve been or the one MK needed.

Steph15251

giphy.gif
I feel they are making improvements to WDW ,but it still needs lots of work done.

Bleed0range

Now they are, but it was a long road to get here. I also fear they’ll think they’re finished for now when the current projects are all open.

Isn’t it that they work on each park in phases, so it was MK (Fantasyland), AK (Pandora), HS (GE and TSL) and now Epcot. Does that mean they’ll stop once Epcot is complete or go back to MK for more big changes? I guess the Tron coaster sort of makes that not make sense.

Mike S

Isn’t it that they work on each park in phases, so it was MK (Fantasyland), AK (Pandora), HS (GE and TSL) and now Epcot. Does that mean they’ll stop once Epcot is complete or go back to MK for more big changes? I guess the Tron coaster sort of makes that not make sense.
No idea.

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes

MMRR is set to open 3/4! Prepare yourself for what May be a busy Saturday! Enjoy the ride, I’m a little jealous!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom