Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Surferboy567

Thanks. Unfortunately, it’ll forever be attached with a horrible reputation (in certain places).

It truly is unfortunate I don't want to get political but...I choose to not think about anything with the "Bre'r" is bad it will always remind me of Splash Mountain. Besides one part in Song of the South...you could probably guess what has to do with think "tar". I don't find that movie racist in any sense of the word. I hope that movie doesn't die I don't want people forgetting an important part in animation history or motion picture history just because it's about some eye razing subjects. Anyways I really really like the name :) and now back to the runaway railway...

Last edited:

trainplane3

Hey maybe we get some deets this week when Universal has its big Hagrid’s Adventure info dump? Not suggesting advanced knowledge of this, but it would make sense for Disney to respond to an info dump for a nearby summer Orlando project with their own summer Orlando project info dump.
These info dump wars are just going to end with Universal officially announcing the 3rd park at this rate, aren't they?

eddie104

DHS will still be the first with the new tech and TOT was a cloned attraction from the park as well so other parks are actually getting rides from us not the other way around.

TBrass84

I suspect that if you’re flexible, you’ll be able to ride two new rides at DHS.
Yea, I'm assuming Tier 1 rides will be:
TSM
AS2
SDD
MFSR
MMRR

This would leave just:
ToT
RnR
ST

So, the rides you can only get one FP for at a time will way outnumber all others, and for all except TSM, will likely not be able to get any same-day FP for.

ToTBellHop

Yea, I'm assuming Tier 1 rides will be:
TSM
AS2
SDD
MFSR
MMRR

This would leave just:
ToT
RnR
ST

So, the rides you can only get one FP for at a time will way outnumber all others, and for all except TSM, will likely not be able to get any same-day FP for.
I foresee TSM and A S S dropping to Tier 2 once SWL adds FP+. Perhaps SDD, too. Pick one of the three new ones makes sense long term.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom