Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway - Disneyland

Phroobar

I came across an imagineer on another forum that seems to be working on Project Marceline (Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway). He says the project does not use 2.5 D using parallax effects like in the video back pages. It's a different thing but he wouldn't go into details. He wouldn't confirm or deny that it was coming to Disneyland.

project-marceline-2.jpg

http://blogmickey.com/2017/09/proje...name-revealed-mickey-minnies-runaway-railway/

D

Deleted member 107043

Or that it's a decision that hasn't been made yet? According to @GiveMeTheMusic , Disney is pretty much flying by the seat of their pants anymore.

Let me restate. I interpret confirm nor deny as a hint that the attraction is on the table for Disneyland, which aligns with the information @GiveMeTheMusic has shared. In other words it may or may not be confirmed, but it hasn't been crossed out for consideration.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Where would they put this? Is Toontown the guess? I wouldn't be surprised if they thought about a "Mickey and Minnie's runaway rocket rods" (something future-like) and put it in Tomorrowland for the upcoming update that's inevitable to happen.

mickEblu

Where would they put this? Is Toontown the guess? I wouldn't be surprised if they thought about a "Mickey and Minnie's runaway rocket rods" (something future-like) and put it in Tomorrowland for the upcoming update that's inevitable to happen.

Popular opinion and what @GiveMeTheMusic alluded to is that it would either eat up Roger or Mickey and Minnie’s homes. My wish is that they would use the rehearsal building backstage for the attraction and use Mickeys home as the beginning of the standby line and Minnie’s as the beginning of the FP line.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Popular opinion and what @GiveMeTheMusic alluded to is that it would either eat up Roger or Mickey and Minnie’s homes. My wish is that they would use the rehearsal building backstage for the attraction and use Mickeys home as the beginning of standby line and Minnie’s as the beginning of the FP line.

Thanks! I wouldn't mind any of that, but I like your idea best! It shouldn't be too hard to relocate buildings that currently occupy the same block at Disneyland. They did it with SWL right?

mickEblu

Thanks! I wouldn't mind any of that, but I like your idea best! It shouldn't be too hard to relocate buildings that currently occupy the same block at Disneyland. They did it with SWL right?

Thanks. From what I understand it wouldn’t be too hard to relocate that building. Relocating the backstage buildings for SWL was much more of an undertaking. I like the idea because you don’t lose anything and it would be one of those old school Disneyland things where they layer attractions. AND I think it would be awesome to have their homes as queues. They re just walk through attractions anyway except for the meet and greet portions which could easily be relocated to after the ride and have a separate entrance for those who don’t want to ride. It makes too much sense... so it won’t happen.

truecoat

This one doesn't have the high profile of the other additions coming to WDW but I think it's going to be a knockout attraction. Trackless tech with an original song ala Pirates or HM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom