Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2024

celluloid

Universal is making some big announcements this week. First, multiple summer announcements on Monday. And then tomorrow likely an announcement on a new section of EPIC Universe (likely Harry Potter). Maybe Disney is waiting for next week to not compete with announcements.
The EPIC detailed reveal announcement for tomorrow is Nintendo, and by next month we will have HHN and some surprises.

seabreezept813

Yes, definitely. This is pretty unusual. Uni announcements make sense, though!
It's our first year going. And I think I got it right with our planning so that we can hit the party mid trip and still have a full normal day at MK with fireworks on our last day. The last two years our last day was on a party day but I thought my kids were too little to make the party work. But boy was it a bummer to see everyone coming in for the party as we were being booted out. The kids are super excited to finally go to it now!

DisneyDreamer08

I’ll be there the exact same dates! And yeah, it's August but I really hope I can go to a party while I'm there.

I’ve only been to a Halloween party once before, back in 2008, and my daughter has never been. I’ve never wanted to celebrate Halloween in August so badly 😂

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Sucker bet - Prices start at $119/person (for select dates) this year. Will they cross another psychological barrier, $200/ticket?

Tom P.

We are basically there with $199 close to and on Halloween anyway. It would be trivial to those in charge to tick those prices up a bit.
As was pointed out earlier, though, moving to $200 is crossing a psychological barrier. It's why many products are priced with prices like $9.99 and $19.99 instead of $10 and $20. I am betting that Disney won't cross that psychological barrier when, as @MouseEarsMom33 said, they are dealing with lackluster attendance and bad press.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
As was pointed out earlier, though, moving to $200 is crossing a psychological barrier.
Yeah, it means it must be super elite and good!!

1714757789125.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom