• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

'Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration' show to debut at this year's Mickey's Very Merry Christmas

FerretAfros

Advertisement
"Most Merriest"? Is it unreasonable for me to hope for correct grammar in the title of a show?

I guess this name probably came from the folks behind the #INCREDIBLESSuperDanceParty, so maybe I need to lower my expectations

COProgressFan

"Most Merriest"? Is it unreasonable for me to hope for correct grammar in the title of a show?

I guess this name probably came from the folks behind the #INCREDIBLESSuperDanceParty, so maybe I need to lower my expectations

This is also the company that brought us "Disney California Adventure" and no longer uses the possessive "Disney's" on DVD and blu-ray covers. So you get things like "Disney Dumbo".

It's the work of completely out of touch and clueless "branding" execs and signed off on by equally out of touch Iger. I'm sure they spent tons of money researching this, conducting surveys, focus groups etc. But apparently no one ever had the brains (or guts) to stand up and say "Disney California Adventure" just sounds ridiculous and put a stop to it.

dhslxop

I think this might be a welcome change - I love Celebrate the Season, but I'm looking forward to seeing something new up on the stage!

I found this paragraph on another site - it seems like there are some rare characters (at least from a stage show perspective) that will be brought back. Plus, it doesn't seem like anyone from Frozen will be appearing!
Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto are dropping by dressed in their Christmas best. Peter Pan is flying in from Never Land, Alice and the White Rabbit are hurrying over from Wonderland and Woody and Jessie from Toy Story are galloping in for this holiday ho ho hoedown. Plus, Snow White and Dopey, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket and many more surprise guests will be stopping by.

Rinx

I completely agree with you. It must be short for Mickey's Most Most Merry Celebration...

AJH219

I don't know why the stage shows aren't sung live generally, but wouldn't it be conflicting to have live face characters and recorded mask characters?
I'm not sure what you're asking :hilarious: What's conflicting with having a live singing performer and a fur character like Mickey?

JakeSpadaro

I'm not sure what you're asking :hilarious: What's conflicting with having a live singing performer and a fur character like Mickey?
What I'm trying to say is, aren't face characters the only characters who would be able to speak live? So wouldn't it be conflicting to have like Peter Pan talking live and then Mickey speaking from a recording? I just mean for like timing and stuff

AJH219

What I'm trying to say is, aren't face characters the only characters who would be able to speak live? So wouldn't it be conflicting to have like Peter Pan talking live and then Mickey speaking from a recording? I just mean for like timing and stuff
I don't see why it would be an issue. They'd just speak on cue

Top Bottom