Merchandise Watch '11: Turning the Corner on Unique Souvenirs?

aladdin2007

Wow!!! I am so disappointed right now! I don't think we are turning the corner, I think quite the opposite. Here is a new example why.

Whenever I have something that I wanted to buy from the parks, since the "Disney Store" never has anything, I would call WDW Mail Order. They would ALWAYS be out of things, so I would call Disneyland DelivEars! They would always come through, and have all sorts of great merchandise. Well, today I was looking to get an old set of Vinylmations (Muppets Series 1), so I called WDW Mail Order, and no luck. But, I was confident that DelivEars would come through for me! So I called them....and I was redirected to the same person in Orlando!!!! To sum things up, you can no longer call Disneyland for merchandise, they have taken ALL the old numbers for merchandise and they all forward to the same Orlando person, and they are helpful people, but they don't have anywhere CLOSE to the amount of merchandise available as DelivEars did!!!!!! Looks like at the end of June, they made this change...I am not happy about it! :veryconfu :hurl: :hammer: :fork: :brick:

Yes its all been combined now as Disney Parks merch with one number, and I believe it is Orlando that handles the call. Recently I had ordered some Disneyland merch and noticed it was shipped from California though. The shipping fees/tax triple the order total its crazy. And Disneyland always accepted the Disney Visa card discount on the phone, Disney World never would, on the phone. They are also very insistant on having a sku number, I could tell the person was agitated because I didnt and I guess they had to look it up. What its too much work?:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom