Merchandise Shortage

Moth

Spending around six days at the park and I'm noticing a lack of any merch with Donald around the parks, Kermit in Studios and anything Ratatouille in Epcot.
I dunno if they're just not marketed a lot or if the merch shortage caused this. I just wanted a Kermit, dog. :v

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Spending around six days at the park and I'm noticing a lack of any merch with Donald around the parks, Kermit in Studios and anything Ratatouille in Epcot.
I dunno if they're just not marketed a lot or if the merch shortage caused this. I just wanted a Kermit, dog. :v
Hate to tell you but from my experience ever since they rethemed HS Muppets area a few years back Muppets items have been hard to come by, so sadly the Kermit items you are looking for are probably not part of the shortage. Donald and Rat most likely are though.

I was hoping that the shelves would be looking a little better this summer than last. We are not big shoppers but like to look when we are there, and last summer it seemed to be the same 3-4 cheap pieces of merch on EVERY shelf in EVERY park and Disney Springs! At first it was just bazar but then it was just annoying.

Moth

Bummer on the Kermit front, it's been a few years since I've been to Studios (last went when Movie Ride was still open), so I was expecting something a bit more.

Also yeah, I'm noticing a lot of merch repeats between parks and Springs.

drizgirl

There was a decent amount of Rat merchandise in Epcot when we were there in January. It has to be supply chain issues. Selling merch is a big part of slapping IP on everything. The only consolation is knowing it has to be driving Chapek bonkers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom