Men In Black Question

JillC LI

Original Poster
Hi Universal experts. We're going to US in October, and I thought I had read that Men In Black was an interactive arcade-type ride similar to Buzz Lightyear at Disney, but now I heard from someone that there are lockers where you are required to place your bags, etc. before the ride. I thought that was only necessary for thrill rides. So my question is, is Men In Black a thrill ride? I am a big chicken, and I'd be happy with a Buzz-type ride, but if it's going to be scarier than that, I might pass on it. Thanks for your help deciding. :animwink:

Michael72688

Lockers are only required because the ride spins a lot and rather fast. There is a 42'' height requirement for this. It is a lot of fun, I think it is better than Buzz. Enjoy your trip to Universal Orlando!

CoasterKing

Have fun! It will blow you away.

It certainly blows Buzz and TSM out of the water.

Agreed !! Buzz and TSMM doesn't even come close to the scope of MIB !! The queue for MIB is amazing. You feel like you are really in MIB Headquarters. Very big inside !! Also, the ride itself is massive and has a real life feel to it. You won't be disappointed !!

CoasterKing :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom