• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Meeting Girls/Guys

davis_unoxx

It's why - even during my surly high school days - I never griped when my parents said we were going to Disney World. Well, first because EPCOT Center was still awesome and I secretly still loved everything about the parks. And second, because I had learned that faking the mopey teenage angst of whining, "did your parents drag you here, too," was often a hell of a successful way to chat up girls.
I should use that line next week when I'm there. Thanks!

davis_unoxx

Advertisement
Everyone two days and I will be at the Swan! Let's goooooo!

Beacon Joe

I should use that line next week when I'm there. Thanks!
If you're still in middle school or high school and there with your parents, go for it. 👌 If not, that might just get you an inside view of the Disney World holding cell.👮‍♂️

Let us know if this approach is still successful as I plan to bequeath this pick-up line to my son when I deem him old enough to wield its immense power responsibly.

davis_unoxx

If you're still in middle school or high school and there with your parents, go for it. 👌 If not, that might just get you an inside view of the Disney World holding cell.👮‍♂️

Let us know if this approach is still successful as I plan to bequeath this pick-up line to my son when I deem him old enough to wield its immense power responsibly.
Thanks again! I'm a senior in high school but I'm all clear haha. Talked to some girls in the hot tub tonight! Unfortunately I didn't use that line tonight, but tomorrow I sure will!

Top Bottom