Meeting Girls/Guys

davis_unoxx

It's why - even during my surly high school days - I never griped when my parents said we were going to Disney World. Well, first because EPCOT Center was still awesome and I secretly still loved everything about the parks. And second, because I had learned that faking the mopey teenage angst of whining, "did your parents drag you here, too," was often a hell of a successful way to chat up girls.
I should use that line next week when I'm there. Thanks!

Beacon Joe

I should use that line next week when I'm there. Thanks!

If you're still in middle school or high school and there with your parents, go for it. 👌 If not, that might just get you an inside view of the Disney World holding cell.👮‍♂️

Let us know if this approach is still successful as I plan to bequeath this pick-up line to my son when I deem him old enough to wield its immense power responsibly.

davis_unoxx

If you're still in middle school or high school and there with your parents, go for it. 👌 If not, that might just get you an inside view of the Disney World holding cell.👮‍♂️

Let us know if this approach is still successful as I plan to bequeath this pick-up line to my son when I deem him old enough to wield its immense power responsibly.
Thanks again! I'm a senior in high school but I'm all clear haha. Talked to some girls in the hot tub tonight! Unfortunately I didn't use that line tonight, but tomorrow I sure will!

KyleB

When I was a teenager, my parents let me bring a friend and we met lots of guys at WDW. Most of them were cm's and tried to give me their phone numbers or wanted to meet after work. That was cool. To be 15 again... :cool:
I'll be down there next week let's meet up

Goofyernmost

Considering the number of years that have passed I'd say that scenario no longer happens, however, it does sound like a script for a p orn movie.

JIMINYCR

Considering the number of years that have passed I'd say that scenario no longer happens, however, it does sound like a script for a p orn movie.
Dont be so sure. Its easier for kids (and adults) to hook up now than ever. Its sociably accepted among the teens who are feeling free to explore their sexual being without being held to the morality and social norms us old folks had. I'm sure fun and magic at Disney isnt just happening in the parks. ;););)

Club Cooloholic

Dont be so sure. Its easier for kids (and adults) to hook up now than ever. Its sociably accepted among the teens who are feeling free to explore their sexual being without being held to the morality and social norms us old folks had. I'm sure fun and magic at Disney isnt just happening in the parks. ;););)
Ah yes the morality of social norms the old folks had... In what the late 60s nope better go onto the 70s ..oh yikes that was even crazier ok how was the 80s...wow we aren't just talking new coke. Kids are doing less drugs and having less sex than previous generations.

JIMINYCR

Ah yes the morality of social norms the old folks had... In what the late 60s nope better go onto the 70s ..oh yikes that was even crazier ok how was the 80s...wow we aren't just talking new coke. Kids are doing less drugs and having less sex than previous generations.
Sorry but you are slightly wrong in that. Yes the sexual revolution with free love, drugs, RnR, and screw the rules and those in authority that started in the 60s was mostly in the college settings. It wasnt wide spread throughout the country. There was a strong morality and code of conduct most kids followed until they left home and then started to explore life on their own. Yes it carried over into the 70s and 80s becoming more the norm with the influencing of Hollywood through movies, TV shows and other media. Hooking up is going strong my friend and my point was that it hasnt stopped in Disney. If anything its going stronger than ever.

Club Cooloholic

Sorry but you are slightly wrong in that. Yes the sexual revolution with free love, drugs, RnR, and screw the rules and those in authority that started in the 60s was mostly in the college settings. It wasnt wide spread throughout the country. There was a strong morality and code of conduct most kids followed until they left home and then started to explore life on their own. Yes it carried over into the 70s and 80s becoming more the norm with the influencing of Hollywood through movies, TV shows and other media. Hooking up is going strong my friend and my point was that it hasnt stopped in Disney. If anything its going stronger than ever.
Statistically, kids are doing less drugs and having sex. Maybe you are the one watching too many movies lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom