McDonald's Toys

NIU EE

DisneyFreak529 said:
Ok Now I have Mickey & Minnie & Tinkerbell

I have cards: 24, 1, 9

I'm still looking for Donald Duck, I've been to three McD's today. Two had only Goofy and one had Goofy & Tinkerbell. I didn't get Goofy because I didn't like his pose. My husband is a really big Donald fan so I have to get one of those & I want Chip & Dale even though they looked messed up.

if they say they don't have a certain character they're probably not being truthful. however, if you don't know a manager they probably will not get the toy for you. Every mcdonalds gets a box marked "customer satisfaction" with each new set of toys and the box includes 5-10 full sets of the toys. the box is often thrown in a back room and the toys are never given out. my cousin works for a mcdonalds so i had him grab a full set for my mom. has anyone confirmed how many cards yet? we got a mix from 9-48 i think so im guessing 50 cards.

edit: nevermind the question, next time ill read the previous page fully before posting.

MiRi

I am looking for a Tink doll. If anyone has an extra one, please let me know. I'll be willing to pay full price + shipping. Please please please!! Thanks!

Horizons1

Ive gotten 4 so far, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Tinkerbell. Im not opening mine for collectible reasons so I have no idea what cards I've gotten but they are still cool.

mikeb_86

Updated List as of 9-13-05!!

Updated 3D Atraction Card List as of 9/13/05. If anyone has the others please let us all know!!

(The * means I have it!!)

1. Cinderella Castle – Walt Disney World
2. Sleeping Beauty Castle - Disneyland
*3. Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant – Disneyland Paris
4. Cinderella Castle – Tokyo Disneyland
*5. Sleeping Beauty Castle – Hong Kong Disneyland
*6. Cinderellabration
*7. Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage
*8. Share a Dream Come True Parade
9. Parade of Dreams
10. Mickey’s Philharmagic
11. The Haunted Mansion
*12. The Barnstromer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Goofy’s Bounce House
*15. Autopia
*16. Test Track
*17. Expedition Everest
18. Indiana Jones Adventure
*19. California Screamin’
20. Splash Mountain
*21. Illuminations
*22. Wishes
*23. Remember... Dreams Come True
*24. Disney’s Electrical Parade
25. Fantasmic!
*28. Rock'n'Roller Coaster
29. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (DCA Version)
31. Mission Space
32. Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
33. Walt Disney World Monorail
34. Astro Orbiter
35. Block Party Bash
36. Peter Pan's Flight
*37. It’s a small world
38. Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade
39. Mad Tea Party
*41. Soarin
*42. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
44. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
*46. Festival of The Lion King
47. Kali River Rapids
48. Kilimanjaro Safaris
49. Grizzly River Run
50. Jungle Cruise

PS. Like others sad if you need a toy go to a manager and ask if you have any others. By the way, anyone got all the toys yet I am halfway thare!!

Joevn

PS. Like others sad if you need a toy go to a manager and ask if you have any others. By the way, anyone got all the toys yet I am halfway thare!!

I did. The manager at my McDonald's is very friendly and noticed that I had been coming in every couple of days to collect the toys. To save me the trouble (or maybe she was tired of me coming in so often asking "Which toy do you have in the Happy Meal today?" Heh heh.), she had a person go out back and get one of each of the rest of the toys for me. Nice example of a McDonald's employee going beyond what is expected...you'd think she works for Disney. :)

Don't really have any new comments to say on the toys later in the sequence other than what I've said in previous posts. But, one shortcut that was taken that I didn't like: they didn't paint the dark blue stripes on Stitch's back.

Despite my gripes, it's still a nice Happy Meal and I think the 3D cards are really neat.

Joe

Wishmaster

Joevn said:
I did. The manager at my McDonald's is very friendly and noticed that I had been coming in every couple of days to collect the toys. To save me the trouble (or maybe she was tired of me coming in so often asking "Which toy do you have in the Happy Meal today?" Heh heh.), she had a person go out back and get one of each of the rest of the toys for me. Nice example of a McDonald's employee going beyond what is expected...you'd think she works for Disney. :)

Heh, you're lucky if you get the food you ordered at the McDonalds here.

Fran98765

I have about 10 Tinks. All but one are opened (saving that one), and the cards removed, but I can send out the Tink with stand if you still need one at the end. We have Tinks coming out our ears.

MiRi said:
I am looking for a Tink doll. If anyone has an extra one, please let me know. I'll be willing to pay full price + shipping. Please please please!! Thanks!

MiRi

Fran98765 said:
I have about 10 Tinks. All but one are opened (saving that one), and the cards removed, but I can send out the Tink with stand if you still need one at the end. We have Tinks coming out our ears.

Do they come with a different card everytime?

MSTINKHERBELL01

I almost have them all as well. I'm collecting them and putting them on my desk at work to remind me of the magic when i'm stressed out. It def. helps!:wave:

NADisney

I got All the Disney Characters also, They must have gotten tired of seeing me almost every night..so the Manager on Duty got me the rest . Now I can "Super Slim" Me for a couple of weeks. :lol: :sohappy:

ZoesMom

Toys and MORE

I saw the ad when my 4 year old was watching (what else?) the Disney Channel.

Besides the toys, there are GAME CARDS in every Happy Meal/Mighty Meal. 100 cards will be WINNERS for a free family trip to WDW. Everyone else gets a cool hologram card.

GOOD LUCK! Now we all have excuses to eat french fries (hee hee).
--Melissa :sohappy:

GrimGrinningGuy

DisneyFreak529 said:
All I want is Donald Duck, no one has him yet around here. My husband is a really big Donald fan. I have 2 Tinkerbells & 1 Minnie Mouse & 2 Mickey's. Two Mickey's is better then one.

Hey! I have a Donald duck, do you want to trade for him?

Fran98765

MiRi said:
Do they come with a different card everytime?

Each toy has a set of 5 cards that comes with that toy. Tink is toy #4, so she can have any of the 5 cards from 16-20.

danzingcutie12 said:
Anyone know when the next batch of toys should be coming out?? We have the first four and we want the rest!!!Anyone know when the next batch of toys should be coming out?? We have the first four and we want the rest!!

None of the McD's seem to be in order. We have 5ish McDs in town and we have to rotate which one we go to as they are all passing out different toys. You can always ask for a different toy and if you get a nice person they will dig up another one for you.

DisneyFreak529

Fran98765 said:
None of the McD's seem to be in order. We have 5ish McDs in town and we have to rotate which one we go to as they are all passing out different toys. You can always ask for a different toy and if you get a nice person they will dig up another one for you.

It's weird because they skipped right over Toy #5 & #6 and yesterday they have #7. So I got Chip & Dale, they said not to worry that Donald would be comming soon. I haven't checked the other McDonalds yet but I'm going to today.

Now I have 2 Tinkerbells, 2 Mickeys, 1 Minnie, I chip&Dale
I have cards 1,2,9,24,25,39

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom