McDonalds At Downtown Disney Robbed

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Because of my field of work (law enforcement) I deal with plenty of people who steal to fund their drugs habit and who screw the state benefit system because its not enough to live off and manage their habit.
Therefore, my original statement stands :p
you're a Bobby?

Excuse me... I'm a pregnant woman and I have to wee. Might I have your hat? :p

I suppose we'd need someone more to the centre of the spectrum in order to see it rationally, as you're exposed to the negative aspects with enough regularity to hold your judgment, and I'm exposed to the opposite (for lack of a better way to define it) enough to hold my judgment.

Chance

True. But somehow robberies and kidnappings and violent crime happen every so often at the DTD in Orlando. That kind of stuff doesn't happen at the Anaheim DTD, and it's been open for 8 years now.

The Orlando area has one of the worst crime rates in the nation, right up there with Detroit on a per capita basis. WDW management simply has to get a handle on this crime seeping into DTD. Maybe send a security team out to Anaheim and learn how they keep crime away from Disneyland's Downtown Disney District?

SERIOUSLY --- just don't step off or outside of Disney Property in CA........

scpergj

Because of my field of work (law enforcement) I deal with plenty of people who steal to fund their drugs habit and who screw the state benefit system because its not enough to live off and manage their habit.
Therefore, my original statement stands :p

Captain Hook, my brother and my brother-in-law are both in law enforcement. I agree with you. As for the rest of what I typed...
Never mind...it's not worth it.

3WaltFans

Which is exactly why I steer clear of it whenever I visit WDW. On my last visit to DTD five years ago the place seemed tired and corny and stuck in the 1990's. I decided then I didn't need to go back.

The crime that takes place there, sometimes violently against tourists in the parking lots, also is something to be very worried about. WDW management has simply got to get a handle on DTD and what it's become.

They don't have these problems in the Anaheim version of DTD, that's for sure.[/QUOTE

I love this one the most!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
This whole thread is filled with some of the most judgmental posts I've ever read here. For a while I thought I was reading the Obnoxious thread.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
dc-JudgeMental.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom