May Roll Call

wannabeBelle

Jen, you simply MUST try out the Sit down restaurant at Riverside called Boatwrights for breakfast. Try this and you wont want to eat anywhere else. It is almost what you would spend on the food court anyhow and the food is magnificent!!! Belle

Upvote 0

pinkrose

May 24 - June 1. Staying at POR. I'm so excited!!!!

Belle, I'm so glad to hear that Boatwrights breakfast is good. We are planning on eating there. I've GOT to try the Stuffed French Toast.

Upvote 0

tammycooley

:wave: My 5 yr old son and myself leave tomorrow morning for 9 fun filled days of MAGIC!!!!! We are so excited we can hardly stand ourselves!!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Pinkrose, I cant even begin to describe the place. I usually encourage people to try it the first morning....after that you wont want to eat anywhere else!!!!! The food is awesoe and the service is wonderful. I usually have one of the Mickey shaped blueberry pancakes with a small piece of ham (Child's meal) and a side of home fries (I Love potatoes!!!) and I am good until dinner!!! No skimping on the portions there!!! Have a great time and enjoy yourself!!! Maybe we will run into each other at the resort as I Am staying there also!! Belle

Upvote 0

VandalCoder

May Vacation

I'm so excited! First trip to WDW May 21-25. My wife and I were "supposed" to be at the PO French Quarter but have since been upgraded to the Animal Kingdom. Couldn't be happier!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom