May Roll Call

CamCodey

May 16 - 23

We leave PA around 6pm Thursday evening, May 15 & hope to check-in at the Contemporary around lunch time on Friday the 16th. We only stay one night and then resort hop over to Old Key West until Friday, May 23. I'm hoping that I can talk dh into staying over-night until Saturday and leaving early am, instead of leaving Friday late pm.
We're hoping to do E-Ride night at MK Saturday the 17th after a full day at MGM for Star Wars Weekend!!

Everyone have a wonderful time!:sohappy: :sohappy:

13 days 5 hours 11 minutes and counting!!

Upvote 0

ritchie56

May 25th to June 5th! Can't wait. I've been tucking things into the suitcases for months! :D Staying off site for the first time at Windsor Palms Condos. It will be our first vacation where mom and dad have a room to themselves!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

They will love it!! I think they sneak some vanilla in them as I Am not a huge pancake fan but they are awesome. The banana stuffed french toast is fabulous although I usually ask them to do it on the grill as opposed to deep fried!! The whole breakfast menu is amazing though. There hasnt been a dish that me and my friends havent liked!! And speaking of friends, my two Disney buddies just announced to me they are going also!!! It is gonna be one HUGE party down there! Belle

Upvote 0

Mitzer

WI DISNEY FAN...pack light clothing, it is HOT here. I am at Disney now and it is reaching 90+ today...but feels much hotter. Also, for those coming, although I haven't offically gotten to the parks yet and the resorts seem to be full, I hear the parks are light. They seem to have quite a few conventions going which is why the room situation is tight. I will let you know about the parks on my trip report... when I find out for sure. Weather is clear and beautiful. For all those going soon, have a blast...Disney is worth the planning and wait!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom