May 2013 Rollcall

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I know its an insane time away but me and my DW have booked for two weeks at the beginning of May 2013.
Anyone else booked that far in advance?

Cassie S.

Going 5/19-5/24 at the Art of Animation in a Little Mermaid room! I'm so excited!! It's our family's first trip. I have been several times as a child as I grew up in Orlando. I can't wait to see everything with adult eyes but still more excited than my kids!! I have a 5 yr old who will be 6 when we go and a 4 yr old. :)

Upvote 0

Bama14

We are planning for May 8th-May 19th! Mickey is riding along with Santa to bring a special stocking for my son for Christmas to surprise him with news of the trip.

Upvote 0

kparn

We're going May 26-June 2.We're DVC members and love going during this week. Staying at Kidani Village for first time. The past two summers we have been at Beach Club, but wanted to try Kidani this year. The villa has much more room along with 3 bathrooms so it makes traveling with a larger party easier.:)

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
We're booked from 5/2 - 5/9 but it looks like we're pushing this back to September.
If I hit lotto between now and then we'll go in both May and September.
Stay tuned!

Upvote 0

stevehousse

Myself DW and our 2 DS going may 5-14! So exited to go back! We are just very weary of next gen ruining our trip! There is still soooooo many unanswered questions about the whole process that makes me really nervous! This crap changes everything we all know about working our way around the parks!

Upvote 0

Keppyslinger

My Wife and I are hoping to go to celebrate our anniversary, but we are waiting to see if her parents can watch our daughter for a week. If it works out we will be there from the 5th through the 11th.

Upvote 0

disneycat

MAY 11-21!!!! WE CANNOT WAIT!!!! :D We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside. Time seems to be going extra slowly since we booked our trip last week...

My husband and I live in Southern California and are Disneyland annual passholders. Both of us have only been to Disney World once - for our honeymoon in June 2010. We stayed at POR then, too. We are absolutely addicted now and never dreamed we would be able to go again this soon! We'll be celebrating our third anniversary a month early.

117 days!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom