May 2013 Rollcall

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I know its an insane time away but me and my DW have booked for two weeks at the beginning of May 2013.
Anyone else booked that far in advance?

Sarah Rae

My family will be going May 5-11! Staying at the Cabins at Fort Wilderness for the first time. We usually go with the Beach Club, but want a bit more space this time, and we haven't been to Fort Wilderness since my first visit in our trailer in 1994 (I was 4). We're always late to book, but everything is set to go now! Resort, golf cart, ADRs, and the segway tour at Epcot :)

Upvote 0

Keppyslinger

HEy I was looking at the Park Hours for May and I am a little confused. Will those change?

It seems like when my wife and I went a couple of years ago the Magic Kingdom regularly was open later, but other then one night with Extra Magic Hours they are closing at 9:00.

Really???o_O

Edit: Ok now the park hours are different... I don't get it...o_O

Upvote 0

jonabyte

Got an offsite hotel booked for the first week in May. Our favorite time, this will be our son's "first" trip - we went when he was 2 but doesn't remember it obviously.

Upvote 0

diznyboyz

Yep the family and I will be there towards the end of May when my son gets out of school.
Yep....same here in Louisiana. The kids are out of school May 25th and we are leaving May 26th, staying for the week. Hope you all have a wonderful time making special memories!!!! That's what it's all about. ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom