May 2011 Roll Call.....

WDWmazprty

Yup, we're going back May 27-31 to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary!:sohappy:

Anyone else planning on going in May?

KSwart

as my girls wlil tell ya 18 more sleeps and we'll be there! :sohappy:

They can't wait but Mommy and I aren't looking forward to the drive with 4 wild girls and a Boxer for 7 hours of the trip till she gets dropped off at Grandpa's for her vacation :hammer:

Upvote 0

disneyrcks

We decided to head down Memorial Day weekend for my sisters high school graduation (my dad, stepmom and sisters live in Orlando) so we really want to try to book a couple of days......I am thinking we will not be able to get anything, anyone think we have a shot for a night or two anywhere on property? The actual graduation is the 6th so we do have some dates to play with.

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

Booked a last minute trip for May 20-25...the fact that I was able to get a hotel reservation at Pop with 15 days to go is a good sign-- here's hoping we have light crowds!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

disneyrcks -- call up the WDW travel co and see what they can do for you. I have booked at last minute and extra days at last minute a couple of times. I actually got an extra day on Memorial Day weekend at FWC just a couple of weeks ago. In my experience they will work very hard to find you accommodations. Just plan on being flexible.

Upvote 0

disneyrcks

disneyrcks -- call up the WDW travel co and see what they can do for you. I have booked at last minute and extra days at last minute a couple of times. I actually got an extra day on Memorial Day weekend at FWC just a couple of weeks ago. In my experience they will work very hard to find you accommodations. Just plan on being flexible.

Thanks! We will definitely be flexible (anything for a couple of days in the World lol). I will give a call on Monday-Have a great trip everyone!! :wave:

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

We are going at the end of May, on the 28th - June 5th for my DD's HS graduation celebration. We are staying at POR & on Free dining!!:slurp:

According to my new Disney countdown clock, I have 18 days, 13 hours & 35 minutes to go!! :ROFLOL: I am getting excited!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

AlwaysWDW

So excited to be leaving in 10 days! I've never been to WDW when a new ride has opened before... I think the excitement will make up for the crowds. At least for a little while. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom