May 2011 Roll Call.....

WDWmazprty

Yup, we're going back May 27-31 to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary!:sohappy:

Anyone else planning on going in May?

plaz10

2 weeks. Crazy. I keep telling my boyfriend in 2 weeks we will be...(getting on/off the plane, riding spaceship earth, eating a turkey leg, etc...)

and then he replies with yes but in 3 weeks, we will be home. :mad: sad but true how fast time flies while you're at disney. And how incredibly slow it goes leading up to and after a trip.

Upvote 0

jlthomas81

16 days for us! Arriving the 18th, celebrating my 30th on the 19th and we have kept it a surprise from our 5 year old daughter! Not telling her until we arrive at the airport :). I can't wait!!

Upvote 0

meeskamickey

Isn't that funny? lol. I should be happy with only 4 DAYS LEFT ! ! ! But it still feels like FOREVER. I feel like I can't wait any longer, I'm going crazy :hammer:

I feel the same way!!! My kids, however, have been going nuts for days now!!! I need to get there just to get them over the excitement of it all!!!:lol:

Upvote 0

Mr Wizard

Seven days untill I will pilot the good ship Mustang GT down I 95 at a most rapid pace. Arriving on the 11th for four days at Coronado Springs to celebrate our 21st anniversary. Can't wait to see the new Hitch Hiking Ghosts ! Hey Mickey "See ya real soon !"

Upvote 0

R W B

What really sucks is that i'll be getting back from Disney Sunday night, May 22nd and have to be at work Monday morning. I wanted to come home Saturday, May 21st but couldnt resist another full day at the parks. No time to recover for me :(

Upvote 0

DLove

TOMORROW!!!!! :) we leave the airport at 7am and will be in Orlando at 9:25am!!! Finally, had this booked since November, it was about time the day had come. Take care everyone, I won't be on til I get back.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom