May 2011 Roll Call.....

WDWmazprty

Yup, we're going back May 27-31 to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary!:sohappy:

Anyone else planning on going in May?

Millerworld

We are going back to WDW in May and staying at Coronado Springs from May 11-22. This is the seventh trip to WDW, but our first staying on property and we are REALLY looking forward to that! We used to own an off-site time share and in recent trips have rented a vacation home.

51 days!

Upvote 0

Sarah Rae

My family finally booked our May trip today! We had to put off booking for a while since we had to wait for me to find out when my exams finish and the dates of a summer course I'm taking (I'm in my second year of university). My brother (22) got the time off work today, so I got my parents to call and book!

We're all set for May 3-9 at the Beach Club, club level. We ended up booking on a free dining PIN I got a while back because it was a bit cheaper than the 30% thing that ended today. We had been throwing around the idea of doing club level again (we got a free upgrade last trip), but when we called, that's all they had available that week anyways. Decision made for us! Thankfully May isn't too busy, so when I made ADR's last week, I still got pretty much everything we wanted.

Very excited for this trip! We stayed at the Beach Club last year, and my parents have stayed there before as well, but the slide was closed during our stay last year, so I've never gotten to fully enjoy that. Also trying some new restaurants, and this trip we are going to try doing 1 park per day...no park hoppers. I don't know how I'll keep my mind on school/finals, since we leave in 36 days!

Upvote 0

JoeSpence

Going down for a short Memorial Day weekend trip for Magic Music Days! Really excited for Star Wars Weekends and to see the Marching band for the school I work at!

Upvote 0

Yettiebug

We'll be at POP May 17th thru the 25th. Taking our kids 5 and 3 for the first time. (They went to Disneyland when they were 2 and 10 months.) We are leaving the little one (1 yr) home with Nana and Grandpa. Looking forward to seeing the World thru their eyes!

Upvote 0

Mr Wizard

Going to celebrate our 21st anniversary a week early this year in order to catch the end of F&G. We'll be there the 11th-15th at Coronado Springs. Or, if business doesn't pick up, the Super 8 on Irlo Bronson. Oh well, it beats not going at all.

Upvote 0

NEL

We are going May 11-15, staying at the Polynesian, celebrating my son's birthday! The wait is killing me, although the anticipation and planning is half the fun :).

Upvote 0

nannymac

May Roll call

we are going 7th to 21 May. 10 of us celebrating three birthdays my 60th , husband 64th and sisters 56 really looking forward to it - sisters first visit to disney so plenty to show her. Staying at POR. Hopefuly in room near the main building as husband has MS and in a manual wheelchair. Stayed in building 28 two years ago. It was such a long push to the main buildings. So hears hoping we are closer this time.

Upvote 0

mickeymaniacs

We are going the 7th-14 but we are staying offsite with 9 other people. I got our tickets in the mail today!!! Way to make a Friday even better, since we got up 2 1/2 hrs late due to a power outage overnight so I really needed this and even did a little happy dance:sohappy: 36 more days

Upvote 0

dsnyfreak

we are going for 2 days on may 8th and 9th. our week trip is in september. we just came back from a week trip in February. i guess its a perk of living in florida!:D:D:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom