May 2011 Roll Call.....

WDWmazprty

Yup, we're going back May 27-31 to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary!:sohappy:

Anyone else planning on going in May?

mmbarkle

May

We will be there May 1-11, staying at the Bonnet Creek resort. We've planned a longer trip but will be taking a few days off from the parks to recharge, one of those being Saturday the 7th to avoid grad night crowds.

Upvote 0

disney magic 06

We will be there May 1-11, staying at the Bonnet Creek resort. We've planned a longer trip but will be taking a few days off from the parks to recharge, one of those being Saturday the 7th to avoid grad night crowds.

I really wouldn't worry too much about grad night, we've been there the last few years for a grad night but wouldn't have been aware of it apart from the early closing/no fireworks at Magic Kingdom and the number of people in the pool at our hotel at midnight (we stayed at Pop). It's really no big deal :shrug:

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

My husband & I are going with my parents May 10th-17th ~ around the same time we visit each year. We have Beach Club Villas booked, and I haven't been to the Beach Club to stay since I was very little so I'm excited! I will be in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy, so I am anxious to see what it's like to visit Disney during that time!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom