Massive WDW Photo Update! Everest, Xmas Decor, and more! 11/05/05

TTATraveler

Great Pics as always:sohappy: Is it me or does it seem like each year christmas decorations in general go up earlier and earlier each year?

JEDIsney

Great photos, thank you so much!

Can't wait for my trip in 12 days! I finally get to see these beautiful Christmas decorations! :sohappy:

JEDIsney

TTATraveler said:
Great Pics as always:sohappy: Is it me or does it seem like each year christmas decorations in general go up earlier and earlier each year?

I think you're right. Last year, I was at Disney from November 4th to the 11th, and there weren't Christmas decorations up yet. But now they're already up. I know that I've definitely never seen them before, and I'm going in 12 days, so I'll be able to see them for my first time.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
TTATraveler said:

From what I know, Holiday Services is a pretty um.. lack of a better term... "non-growing" team. It's a core group of people and while there are some Holiday helpers, most of the folks are there year round, thus its kinda small.

Each year they're apparently adding more decor. AK obviously has a ton more than I ever remember this year, and they're not even done yet.

So, minimal staff growth with more job function to preform means that they're gonna need to start earlier.

TTATraveler

mousermerf said:
From what I know, Holiday Services is a pretty um.. lack of a better term... "non-growing" team. It's a core group of people and while there are some Holiday helpers, most of the folks are there year round, thus its kinda small.

Each year they're apparently adding more decor. AK obviously has a ton more than I ever remember this year, and they're not even done yet.

So, minimal staff growth with more job function to preform means that they're gonna need to start earlier.

Gotcha, I was also thinking that they were adding more and more decorations at least to AK from Rob's pics and you confirmed my thought. Glad to see more and more people will have the oppurtunity to take in the holiday festivities at WDW.

Rotel1026

mousermerf said:

Do they also handle Halloween decorations or is that another team? They should take a page out of Tokyo and Paris's book and really go all out for Halloween.

Craig & Lisa

JEDIsney said:
I think you're right. Last year, I was at Disney from November 4th to the 11th, and there weren't Christmas decorations up yet. But now they're already up. I know that I've definitely never seen them before, and I'm going in 12 days, so I'll be able to see them for my first time.
We saw them for the first time last year, you will definatly have a mind overload. Colors, lights, no matter where you look. And Christmas music, in alot of places, The Osbourne lights are a must see, especially with the snow, you'll find out about that when you take the tour. About the pic's, WOW!!, just a small question, did you happen to see where they put the cat this year in with the Osbourne lights?
13 days and counting, I'm going through withdrawals, need....... Disney.......... fast....... am fading:dazzle:

peter11435

Rotel1026 said:
Do they also handle Halloween decorations or is that another team? They should take a page out of Tokyo and Paris's book and really go all out for Halloween.
Yes they handle all WDW decorations. Christmas, Easter, Haloween, Patriotic (various times of the year), even Mexican Independence Day.

JEDIsney

Craig & Lisa said:
We saw them for the first time last year, you will definatly have a mind overload. Colors, lights, no matter where you look. And Christmas music, in alot of places, The Osbourne lights are a must see, especially with the snow, you'll find out about that when you take the tour.

Thanks for the information. You're making me look foward to the Christmas decorations even more. Can't wait!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom