MASSIVE Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Photo Post! By tk421-sw & thimblekisses

Captain Hank

Wow, awesome pics, again! :sohappy: It looks like you two had a blast! I definately need to get down there during MNSSHP at some point. By the way, what were the final totals for singing, roll call, etc?

Tancread

In the Parks
No
Great post and photos

Thanks a ton for the great post and photos, we are going on Halloween and you have really done a great job of setting the plate for us! Glad you guys had a blast, your enjoyment comes thru in the pictures.

Slipknot

Nice shots!!! I was kinda hoping to see some more pics of the Headless Horseman. Oh, well. After going to MNSSHP on Tuesday, pictures don't do him justice. To see him, and the amazing horse he rides, in full gallop down a straitaway (like Main Street) is just awe inspiring, at least to me.

JimboJones123

If all long threads were this good -- bring on the long threads -- i spent almost 45 minutes of my morning at work going through this --- Sweet job...

Can't wait -- must go next year now

blackerbys17

Thanks you guys! You always give us such great trip reports. I'm off to WDW in less than 2 weeks now to attend the MNSSHP on the 30th, can't wait!!! :sohappy:

Quick question, I totally plan on dressing up (I'm going as Snow White) but I also plan to go in at 4 PM if they let me in. It may be too warm at that time for my costume and my DH's and kids, so, do you know if there is any place where I can store my costumes so that we can put them on shortly before the party? I can't remember if there are lockers at the train station and if so, are they still functional even though the train station is under rehab?

Thanks for your help!

Chernabog

Great photo update. I was there that night an dhad the great pleasure of seeing all of you. The costumes looked incredible. Great job to all. It was fun to see you in the parade. I thought my room mate and I were the only ones who remembered the 50th anniversary. Great pictures, really helps me remember the fun we had that night. Thank a ton! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Laura

Premium Member
Thanks for sharing! Cute costume idea! The fog machine by Partners was definitely cranked. We were supposed to meet some friends by the statue and we couldn't see anything. There were times I had to stop walking and wait for some fog to clear so I wouldn't crash. (It was cranked pretty high right from the start on the night I was there - so maybe after the first night they didn't crank it until after Hallowishes?).

Great trip report, however, just wondering why it is in News & Rumors instead of the trip report forum? I think the people who read the trip reports regularly would like to see this thread too! :)

Ducky_Love

Wow, I wasn't really excited about going until now. Thanks for the great post! Now I am jazzed to go on the 23rd. (Even though my hubby won't dress up!:rolleyes: )

mhead

My wife, 8 month old daughter, and myself did the exact same costume idea the night before! I enjoyed the party last year but it was even better this year. :sohappy:

Cynderella

Thanks sooo much for the post.....I absolutly Love all of your picture and video posts. It's such a nice treat to get updates when I live so far away. But I'm going in November and Im soo excited! YOu guys are great! :wave:

dox

Once again another awesome post by you and Ryland!! I love the costumes!! Very creative and fun. I wish I would have had friends like you guys when I was growing up in florida. Can't wait for the video. I gotta see that roll call.

TheDisneyGirl02

Thanks for posting the pictures! It made me feel like I was really there instead of stuck in PA at work!

Wish I could go for a party this year!

Have a Mouseka-Day!

TheDisneyGirl02

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom