MASSIVE Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Photo Post! By tk421-sw & thimblekisses

MommytoMJM

Can't wait to see it the 25th, hope MJ loves it....

BTW, Piano Man's name is Jim and (trivia alert) he signs autographs backwards so you have to use a mirror to read them!

thimblekisses

Original Poster
Joevn said:
And your group costumes are awesome! Is there any way you or Ryland can upload the image used for the Mouseketeers shirt logo? Oh, and how'd you do the hats? Is it just the regular Mickey hats with a sticker of some sort covering the WDW logo?

Thanks,
Joe

Hey there! Thanks for the compliment. The hats were the regular hats, but the older version - when the logo was a sticker, unlike the patch that recently became. We bought them at the discount Disney store, but they were only like 50 cents cheaper. We cut the M's out of felt and glued them on black felt circles, then glued that over the logo, for the first season of Mickey Mouse Club look. The originals! Oh and for the girls we sewed the bows on.

thimblekisses

Original Poster
imamouse said:

Do you enjoy or have as much fun at MVMCP? You said that you've been to MNSSHP 3 times, but MVMCP only once. Was once enough for you guys?

I'm hoping that MVMCP is better than ever this year, like the extra candy at MNSSHP, maybe they'll have better cookies and hot chocolate at MVMCP.

Oh yes we love MVMCP too! It's wonderful and actually I think it has a much different feel to it than MNSSHP - it certainly doesn't require as much preparation on our part! We have only been once because the first time we got to go was last December, but we had been to MNSSHP 2003, 2004, and 2005. We will CERTAINLY be attending this year! I'm looking forward to it. Mmmmm that was the best hot chocolate!

Disneyboy

I saw you guys there. I saw you on the double decker bus. Your costumes were really good, I thought that Disney must still be doing the Mickey Mouse Club and you were the latest batch of members. By any chance, did you see the tree that caught on fire just past the train station on Main Street around 6:30 that evening?

MouseMadness

THAT was my kind of trip report!! :sohappy: Lots of pictures and short sentences. :lol: :sohappy: :lookaroun

Now, I'm going to go visit my brother because he has high speed internet and I can watch the video... I MEAN! :lookaroun because I love him and long for a visit... and the fact that he has high speed is completely coincidental. :lookaroun

Thanks so much for taking the time to share. :wave: Makes me very jealous I don't go with a group more like that. :lol:

SpectroPhoenix

thimblekisses said:
Heyyy now that I see your picture, I remember you guys! Great costumes!!! Jack's makeup was great - Ryland was Jack our first year (I was Sally) at Mickey's. I love the Belle and Alice, too. Did you guys make those? They looked great!

My girlfriend made the Belle costume for our friend, and me and her bought ours online a little while back.
I had the mask for the Jack costume, but I thought it would be too hot, so I went and got my face painted, bad idea trying a half hour before we were supposed to be in the parade, almost didn't make it.
And I'm pretty sure the lockers are working. Maybe they aren't every day, I just know that when we went on the 7th, we used them so we could stay in the park all day without being in costume.
Many thanks again for the post and I'd love to see you and Ryland in your Jack and Sally costume some time!

You guys ROCK!!!! I am so jealous of your costumes. Looks like you had a great time. As a hard core disney fan I still have never attended MNSSHP. I definitely need to go next year. Thanks again for sharing the pictures with us. :wave:

TinkerBell9988

Thanks for the AWESOME update! I really wish I could have gone to the NSSHP this year because I want to see the fireworks in person, and grab a bunch of that Goofy's Candy Co. Candy. Plus, the event is just so much fun, dressing up and "costume watching"! :)

PhotoDave219

thimblekisses said:
The camera we used for the night shots and, actually, all of the shots is a Kodak Easy Share CX7430. Pretty easy to use (although Ryland's better at it than me) and takes great pictures. I don't even have it on the highest quality setting, either.

Been meaning to pick up one of those myself for those times when i dont feel like lugging everythign with me..... Does make for good photos.

thimblekisses said:
And finally, why on earth was a Jungle Cruise CM in the parking lot?

Apparenly he was chasing the hippos in the trees.

thimblekisses

Original Poster
Atta83 said:
You guys looked so cute when i saw you all at the dance party. I came by and said hello to you all :)

Yeah you did! I was trying to explain to them that we knew you - I'm like guys, we know Pluto - some of the Mouseketeers are having issues grasping people recognizing us from the boards and that we know random people from the internet. I was like trust me guys, we know her - and here you come running. They were really surprised!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom