Marvel ride ideas for WDW

headhoncho34

Original Poster
In the future when Universal's contract with Marvel expires and WDW decides to start incorporating them into the parks. What rides would you like to see built?

headhoncho34

Original Poster
Uhh.. Marvel 5th Gate....
Excellent idea, it should include rides for the Punisher, Deadpool, Blade, X Men, and Iron Man. The attractions should be immersive with state of the art effects and animatronics plugged in. Marvel 5th Gate should be aimed towards adults and teens.

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
Excellent idea, it should include rides for the Punisher, Deadpool, Blade, X Men, and Iron Man. The attractions should be immersive with state of the art effects and animatronics plugged in. Marvel 5th Gate should be aimed towards adults and teens.

This has been debated before, but the reason that Disney Parks were originally built was to have a place that caters to every demographic. Granted, the scale is tipped sometimes, but we shouldn't build an entire park with only certain clientèle in mind.

---TrevorA

headhoncho34

Original Poster
This has been debated before, but the reason that Disney Parks were originally built was to have a place that caters to every demographic. Granted, the scale is tipped sometimes, but we shouldn't build an entire park with only certain clientèle in mind.

---TrevorA
Good point im just saying it wouldnt hurt to add some adult attractions that would cross the Disney PG rated limits. Deadpool, Punisher, Blade and Cable would fit in this category perfectly.

figmntal95

There could easily be a kiddieland based on the Marvel Superhero Squad. Kinda like Looney Tunes USA at the Six Flag parks, with a bunch of scaled down MArvel-themed flat rides, and maybe even a dark ride.

headhoncho34

Original Poster
There could easily be a kiddieland based on the Marvel Superhero Squad. Kinda like Looney Tunes USA at the Six Flag parks, with a bunch of scaled down MArvel-themed flat rides, and maybe even a dark ride.
When we talk about Marvel we never mention the word scaled down in the same sentence. The Marvel attractions will be intense and state of the art.

Fractal514

A Silver Surfer ride through outer space, akin to The Mummy mixed with Space Mountain.

An Iron Man armor test ride, think test track with some coaster elements.

The Fantastic Four's Journey through time, board a Fantasticar and join Reed and the family as they travel through time. Only Dr. Doom attacks and your journey becomes a chase to stop Doom. Spider-man ride system.

A Doctor Octopus themed Octopus ride.

I've got others but those are some I'd like to see, and some of those could probably be done before the right's expire on the Universal rides, since those characters aren't used much at IOA.

figmntal95

A Silver Surfer ride through outer space, akin to The Mummy mixed with Space Mountain.

An Iron Man armor test ride, think test track with some coaster elements.

The Fantastic Four's Journey through time, board a Fantasticar and join Reed and the family as they travel through time. Only Dr. Doom attacks and your journey becomes a chase to stop Doom. Spider-man ride system.

A Doctor Octopus themed Octopus ride.

I've got others but those are some I'd like to see, and some of those could probably be done before the right's expire on the Universal rides, since those characters aren't used much at IOA.

I had an idea for a X-Men ride. IMHO, X-Men deserves a ride years before the Silver Surfer does.

figmntal95

If TDO was smart they wouldnt make any attractions for children and focus on attractions for adults and teenagers strictly.

This is exactly what they tried to do with ISlands of Adventure (it was actually supposed to be only based on Jurassic PArk), then they realized theres no way they'd be able to keep the park open without attractions for kids.... so they added Seuss Landing, Storm Force, Camp Jurassic, and The Flying Unicorn. Everything else in the park is centered around teens and adults. In order to have a good theme park, you definitely need some balance. That's probably why Islands of ADventure is such a great park.

figmntal95

I don't disagree that there should be an x-man ride, but that doesn't mean there can't be a silver surfer ride as well.

By all means, no, but I'm just saying that in the Marvel universe, the X-Men have proved to be much more popular than Silver Surfer.

It's like if they wanted to build a ride based on Toy Story (one of the most popuar Pixar movies) but instead they built one for Bugs Life (one of the least popular Pixar movies.)

I probably shouldn't have used that in an example... that actually happened. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom