Marvel coming to WDW?!?!

Soarin' Over Pgh

Or Alice, which has now officially tanked compared to it's cost/expectations.

That said, I think they have been very daring with Marvel - I mean, GoG? Ant Man? Those are obscure properties that they took chances on that worked.

They took a chance on them- and it worked. I *love* GotG- and the more I watch AntMan the more I like that movie as well. They're both winners in my house.

And they're not stopping there. Doctor Strange, Black Panther, the Other Captain Marvel (the actual Captain Marvel is, of course, the one that says Shazam), maybe the Inhumans, etc.

And I'm stupid geeked about all of these. Especially Black Panther- we got a little taste of him in the last Marvel flick- and I'm hooked. More, please.

The Inhumans are temporarily shelved but I think they will see the light of day... eventually.

Jim's Steaks, at the Corner of Fourth and South Streets in the heart of the birthplace of America, Philadelphia....

June 28-30 I'll be in Philly. I expect to see your smiling face at Jim's, with a cheesesteak waiting for me. ;)

From the MCU then. BH6 is pretty forgettable to me anyway.

Mike, I'm with you on this. I didn't care much for BH6. That said, if Disney wants to build a ride around that film, I'm OK with it. Really, at this point, I'm OK with *any* new ride built around a Marvel franchise as long as it's well placed and not an overlay of an existing attraction!

Soarin' Over Pgh

I guess i'm looking at too much Marvel- my WdwMagic ads are... well, (and I haven't a clue why they aren't in English, but its kinda funny)

Attachments

• UniAd.JPG
    UniAd.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 142

doctornick

Lol. I liked Baymax but other recent WDAS movies were much more enjoyable for me. Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, Zootopia, even Frozen.

Agreed totally. I enjoyed BH6 well enough, but it was IMHO the weakest of the recent slate of WDAS movies. Of course, that's somewhat unfair, as they have had a very strong run in recent years.

In terms of a ride being developed for BH6, there is a planned TV show so that will keep the IP in the public consciousness a bit. Also, Tokyo has a BH6 ride that will be built in Tomorrowland there (though it's the same ride as the Green Alien whip ride already planned for DHS, so I wouldn't want that particular ride to come to DHS).

Mike S

Agreed totally. I enjoyed BH6 well enough, but it was IMHO the weakest of the recent slate of WDAS movies. Of course, that's somewhat unfair, as they have had a very strong run in recent years.

In terms of a ride being developed for BH6, there is a planned TV show so that will keep the IP in the public consciousness a bit. Also, Tokyo has a BH6 ride that will be built in Tomorrowland there (though it's the same ride as the Green Alien whip ride already planned for DHS, so I wouldn't want that particular ride to come to DHS).
Green Alien whip ride...? OOOOOOOOH, you mean A-SS!!!!!! :hilarious:

That acronym will never get old!!!!! Lol.

Cesar R M

I was referring to other people talking about unrelated marvel from TOT, but you decided to be on the offensive and join in. But there we go.
How is that offensive?
You're being way too delicate over this.
If you cant handle someone countering your argument and you think countering is "offensive", maybe its not a good idea to be in a public forum like this.

Cesar R M

From the MCU then. BH6 is pretty forgettable to me anyway.
The comics are allright. I still did not like the character changes much.
Specially Baymax.

Lol. I liked Baymax but other recent WDAS movies were much more enjoyable for me. Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, Zootopia, even Frozen.

Interestingly. I found Frozen to be the most forgettable.
I liked Tangled way more.

BiffyClyro

How is that offensive?
You're being way too delicate over this.
If you cant handle someone countering your argument and you think countering is "offensive", maybe its not a good idea to be in a public forum like this.

I was saying they got offended, but worded it terribly. I'm not offended by much. Find it funny how riled up everyone gets on here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom