Martha Stewart Scrapbook Products

stephdanielle

Original Poster
I was at Michael's today (with my 40% coupon of course:)) and while wandering around finding something good to spend it on I started to look at the Martha Stewart albums. Just wondering if anyone has ever used them, specifically the 18x18 ones? I thought it seemed like a neat idea and I was tempted to buy it (it was only around $20, which was cheaper than the 12x12!) but I just don't know how I could ever fill a page that size!
Has anyone used them or seen layouts of that size?

eagles

i don't buy anything having to do with martha stewart. she just rubs me the wrong way.

but if you got/get it, enjoy filling it up.

mouselvrmom

I haven't used it, but I'm wondering how much paper they have available in that size. That's what I would be worried about. I'm sure I could fill that size since I like to use a lot of photos. :)

Coree

I've seen them and think her stuff is pretty. I'm with eagles though and generally refer to her as the evil empire. :) However, I think Jenn's right about the paper. Other than Martha Stewart I'm not sure how many other lines carry 18x18 paper and that may lock you into a limited selection of options. I'd also worry about storage. I'm having a hard time finding good storage for my 12x12 albums, so I'd have a really hard time finding good storage for an 18x18.

stephdanielle

Original Poster
I didn't buy it but was tempted to, mostly because it was quite cheap (less than the one I ended up buying), and it was something different. If anyone ever comes across a layout with this size or makes one, I would really like to see it...see if it is actually a reasonable thing to buy a book that size.

Coree, you're right, I never even thought about having to store it anywhere! Could you imagine having something so large, it would be hard to even look at I would think! lol :lol:

mouslvrmom - The only paper that size was, of course, the Martha Stewart paper. I think it was something like $3.50/sheet but I'm not positive.

Disneyfalcon

I really like her stuff but it's expensive!! And it irks me that you can't use the 40% off coupon. :mad:

I've made one giant book for hubby. It was a work scrapbook so to speak. In the military they give you certificates and recognitions fairly regularly. So I've been saving them all and started a book.

I didn't have paper that big and it was hard to make the pages look right with regular paper. I had to do most pages without a colored background. If the paper wasn't so expensive, I would definitely try Martha's. Maybe if they're clearancing the book, they'll mark down the huge paper too?

ann0d

I don't buy any MS stuff, but the larger album, you would be commited to buy only her paper since she is the only one to make it. Nice try Martha!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom