Man robs bank to pay for Disney cruise

sweetpee_1993

Because I was bored and can't sleep, just found Expedia would let me book a cruise right now - 20 minutes to midnight Thursday night - departing Saturday. Now, I'm not robbing a bank for this, but if anyone could help me out with a no-interest loan with an option to repay... :)
Yep, but I bet you'd have more than just a deposit to pay to book it. ;)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I don't get it. How was he in Florida to go on his cruise but he needed to rob a bank to pay for it? The paid-in-full deadline for Disney Cruise Line is 75 days prior to sailing. I've heard of getting to Orlando early in case something comes up you don't miss your cruise but, geez! 75 days early??? I dunno, y'all. The math ain't addin' up for me. If he was down there for his cruise he'd have had to be paid-in-full. I believe they pull the cruises off the website 3 days prior to sailing. He may have claimed it was to pay for a Disney cruise but I think that's a little off from the whole truth.

Would you tell me you were robbing a bank to get enough money for your girlfriend's kids to go on a Disney cruise with you or for hookers and crystal meth?

jt04

Disney Entitlement Syndrome (DES)

Besides, it just wasn't fair that other people get to go on cruises.

Killnme

Because I was bored and can't sleep, just found Expedia would let me book a cruise right now - 20 minutes to midnight Thursday night - departing Saturday. Now, I'm not robbing a bank for this, but if anyone could help me out with a no-interest loan with an option to repay... :)

I just heard from a long lost cousin prince twice removed from Botswana. He asked me to send him 2,000 dollars and in a day he would send me 4 million back. All I had to do was give him my SS # and my first born. So once that checks gets here I will cover your cruise. It should be any minute now.

crispy

Would you tell me you were robbing a bank to get enough money for your girlfriend's kids to go on a Disney cruise with you or for hookers and crystal meth?

You act like those two things are mutually exclusive! I think they are just renamed for Disney. Daddy has to pay a Disney premium for "Princesses" and "Pixie Dust". :p

(I am a bad, bad person for typing that).

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I just heard from a long lost cousin prince twice removed from Botswana. He asked me to send him 2,000 dollars and in a day he would send me 4 million back. All I had to do was give him my SS # and my first born. So once that checks gets here I will cover your cruise. It should be any minute now.

I did that and now I don't know where to put all the cardboard boxes of cash that are cluttering up my house.

Zman-ks

Disney Entitlement Syndrome (DES)

Besides, it just wasn't fair that other people get to go on cruises.
75.gif

Funny because its true... :p

KCheatle

What I don't understand is how we planned to go on the cruise in the first place the next day - don't you have to have you trip paid off 45 days in advance? Was he just gonna show up, pay cash, and hope they had room?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom