Man is trying to visit all 12 Disney Parks in 12 days

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Just a stunt for attention, not interested.
Yet you commented anyway
Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member

Cost breakdown, really not as bad as I thought it would be..apparently he bought a lot of fast pass for Shanghai since the lines were incredibly long

Yikes.

I did all the US parks in a 24 hour span in my early 20s and that nearly killed me (also, only one attraction per park). But I didn't spend anywhere close to $12k, since I used miles and points to offset the costs, and the only stupid expense was a single room on property at WDW where I started (which I didn't even stay at) so I could get EMH.

EPCOT-O.G.

Cost breakdown, really not as bad as I thought it would be..apparently he bought a lot of fast pass for Shanghai since the lines were incredibly long

Yeah. Good for him. Did something unique and special and at 1/10 the cost of what Disney famously advertised.

Also, to those casting stones at this guy for spending this much money, how many families are dropping that much this week alone at WDW?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Seriously, I can see Japan, France, Florida and (gulp!) even California. But there's not enough money on this green Earth to get me to visit China.

Salted Nut Roll

Wow, that sounds awful to me. Not only would it be a logistical nightmare, but having to be nonstop hustling from one ride/park/country to another doesn't sound like a fun time. Not to mention all the time spent in airports, which are among the worst places ever.

But good on him for having a goal and making it happen. I can barely organize a trip to the store, and sometimes it takes me twelve days just to get around to answering an e-mail, so this guy's dedication is admirable. And he seems so genuinely happy in his final video after completing his last ride. And maybe he did it for attention, but at least it seems like he did it without expecting special treatment (he paid for front-of-line privileges and waited just like everyone else). And it seems he was respectful, without inconveniencing others and generally being obnoxious. I'd much rather see videos like this than of people trying to gain "notoriety" by jumping out of ride vehicles and/ or harassing people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom