Man is trying to visit all 12 Disney Parks in 12 days

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I think you could visit all parks in about 4-5 "days" if you just go in and leave each one...start in HK, then Shanghai, Tokyo, Anaheim, WDW then Paris...you get an advantage by being a day ahead in Asia before heading back to the U.S., hence the "days"

Comped

2 days in Japan, a day in China, day in Hong Kong, 2 days in Europe, 2 days in CA and 4 in Florida. TBH the only parks he'd probably have to rush through as a result is Shanghai and Hong Kong considering he's probably not going for every ride, just the atmosphere of it all.
Arguably you can shave a day off Florida, Paris, and maybe a half-day off Claifornia (WDS, DCA, Animal Kingdom, and DHS still aren't full day parks IMO) if you wanted to rush it or give yourself more room elsewhere. But I more-so-meant that if you wanted to spend a full day per park (not including travel) it'd be tight.

TrainsOfDisney

Well… I’ve watched the sunset on Disneyland and watched the sun rise on Walt Disney World. Does that earn me a free pin? (No…. No it does not)

OzAn

2 days in Japan, a day in China, day in Hong Kong, 2 days in Europe, 2 days in CA and 4 in Florida. TBH the only parks he'd probably have to rush through as a result is Shanghai and Hong Kong considering he's probably not going for every ride, just the atmosphere of it all.

No the opening post actually missed the real difficulty and point of the challenge, which isn't just 12 parks in 12 days, but the guy is going to ride every single ride (that is currently operating) in all 12 parks in 12 days, and posting a selfie after each ride in real time as evidence.

From his tweets he is using all premier access passes available for rides and early entries from staying at Disney hotels, but without dong any VIP tours, to get through everything.

Although the '12' days do use a technicality of the international date line where when you travel from Asia to US, you actually don't lose a 'day' on travel because you are travelling 'back in time'. So really it's 13 physical days, but 12 days from a calendar point of view. Still crazy once accomplished nonetheless.

JohnD

So how does that work? You walk through the entrance, turn around and exit, and immediately go to the next park at the same resort, hop to airport, fly to next city and repeat?

winstongator

I hope Disney gives him an assist, like those marathon race schedulers that set up something special so someone can achieve “X number of marathons in consecutive days/50 states” challenges
It seemed like cast memebers knew what he was doing. Some of them must have seen on Twitter and word got around. I think they gave him congratulatory pins in Paris and at the MK. It's a fun adventure.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member

Cost breakdown, really not as bad as I thought it would be..apparently he bought a lot of fast pass for Shanghai since the lines were incredibly long

His food costs seem low. Must have smuggled in some Slim Jim's and Peanut Butter n Cheese Crackers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom