Man falls out of Balcony at Contemporary Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

speck76

AEfx said:
Speck, I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I believe the person whom you replied to was speaking in the past tense (grammar mistake or not) saying that they have to hope that no children who were there to "witness this", as in the subject of the thread, not the thread itself (as a thread isn't time specific to be witnessed). They did say they didn't expect to read this topic when they registered; I believe they were making two different points.

That is possible, although not the way I interpreted the message. While I would not want to again witness, nor would I wish upon anyone else to witness, the act or the result.....it is life, and even at WDW, a place so committed to fantasy, one can not always escape the harsher sides of reality.

AEfx said:
Regardless, even if they were refering to the thread, it's still shamefull of you to say - if you really think of worrying about exposing children who are at Disney World (or reading about it) to a dead body splattered on the ground is "hiding them from reality", then you must be one sick individual. An adult would be easily traumatized by this, much less a child. Not everyone has this sad, stoic attitude you'd wish us to believe you have.

While the last thing that I would want to see at WDW is the result of an individual's demise....it happens. While the last thing I would expect to read about on a WDW discussion thread is suicide, it too has occurred....to a large extent (what now, 3 threads about this incident?) Perhaps if death was not so taboo, and suicide was not so frowned upon, people would not feel so curious about this situation...So ask yourself...Why are there 3 threads about this? Why are people so interested?

AEfx said:
I'm all for being practical, and I think the majority of parents over protect their kids to a damaging extent,

I agree

AEfx said:
...but seriously - the callous attitude you have presented on this topic is really disturbing already - even for you. I hope you weren't suggesting what I think you were. Really, for your own personal well-being.

What, that I agree people should be able to take their own life? Why should they not be able to? Who are you to tell them that it is not appropriate?

AEfx said:
Are you really that much of a heartless individual, or do you just play one on this website?

You seem to be such a great JUDGE of character.......you should be able to answer that for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom