Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

brb1006

That’s not blackmail.

That’s Disney warning idiots on YouTube that they stand to suffer consequences if they continue to collaborate with a bigger idiot who seems to think that he needs to break the law in order to make a living.

I’ve seen on Twitter that one of these idiots is actually a cast member - so in what world is warning an employee not to associate with someone like this clown anything like blackmail?
And his fans still believe in what he says.

FrankLapidus

And his fans still believe in what he says.

He has fans?

That’s just sad.

I only know about him because I listen to the Defunctland podcast and he was a “guest” on an episode, but I’ve never really understood his appeal. I’ve seen videos of people going into places like River Country and they can be interesting, but I can’t believe that this idiot justifies breaking the law for personal profit by arguing he needs to put food on his table.

Smiley/OCD

That’s not blackmail.

That’s Disney warning idiots on YouTube that they stand to suffer consequences if they continue to collaborate with a bigger idiot who seems to think that he needs to break the law in order to make a living.

I’ve seen on Twitter that one of these idiots is actually a cast member - so in what world is warning an employee not to associate with someone like this clown anything like blackmail?
The BOTTOM line is that unless Disney, UNI, etc. has a FULL understanding with prosecutors that they will not be satisfied with a plea and put this guy in jail for more than a few hours/days/months, this will continue to happen. Others will also see how he's getting "slapped on the wrist" and it will egg them on even more. Just like Cosby and Weinstein and soon Lori Loughlin and Smolette who are delusional enough to believe that "it can't happen to them" are made an example of, and Disney et. al. are too worried about public perception to put their foot down, this will continue to happen until someone gets seriously hurt. Then Disney will be sued for allowing said person to easily access their properties. Unfortunately, Disney and the others are no different than enablers who talk the talk, but have nothing behind it.

fotofx

The trademark "Disney" in the URL is enough for Disney to get the domain name taken away from him. Yes it will take a few months but considering his name is not Disney and the channel is profiting off of a trademark it would be pretty simple.

Did make me laugh that he genuinely thinks moving to his own site will protect the content.

One DMCA request to his hosting company and the site shuts. One govt tresspass request to the domain registrar and the domain goes too. Another request to whoever he uses as a payment provider and thats gone too.

Thinking you can make a living off of it is just dumb, but he'll find that out sooner or later.

Dragonman

The trademark "Disney" in the URL is enough for Disney to get the domain name taken away from him. Yes it will take a few months but considering his name is not Disney and the channel is profiting off of a trademark it would be pretty simple.

If Disney can go after a daycare with their characters on its walls or fundraiser screening of The Lion King remake, you can bet they eventually will.

brb1006

He has fans?

That’s just sad.

I only know about him because I listen to the Defunctland podcast and he was a “guest” on an episode, but I’ve never really understood his appeal. I’ve seen videos of people going into places like River Country and they can be interesting, but I can’t believe that this idiot justifies breaking the law for personal profit by arguing he needs to put food on his table.
Yes, and his fans still find way to justify his actions. Apparently, Defunctland deleted that interview from it's Youtube Channel and some podcasts sites very recently.

brb1006

And according to one interview, he doesn't care about showing his face to the general public on his Youtube channel. He also didn't care much about the history of Walt Disney World (or any of the Disney Parks) until he started exploring Discover Island.

brb1006

He really couldn't have picked a dumber time to sneak into EE. The company is already sore about Spikey, and now you go and add a high profile trespass on top of it barely a month after a BS sentencing? Dumb doesn't begin to describe it.
He's also teasing about an Innoventions West video.

brb1006

That's how you get jail time. He's persistent, arrests and banning obviously aren't working, so you lock him up.

Course then he'll just post videos of himself breaking out of jail to hang out in a Denny's or something before sneaking back in.
He might attempt to sneak into Spaceship Earth by the Summer. If he's even lucky.

Seabasealpha1

I'll admit it was kinda cool to see some of the stuff (Buzzy). But after the Big Thunder vid...and some of the demolition stuff...I can't help but worry that he's gonna wind up dead from falling off of something or getting smacked by ride vehicles during a test or something gruesome... He's starting to remind me of this cat my parents have on their farm...idiot won't stay off the road and runs to it every time you let him out...eventually...something bad is gonna happen.

Even during daylight hours...with safety in full consideration, sometimes things happen... I just feel like I'm watching him juggle chainsaws...or nitroglycerin...

brb1006

I'll admit it was kinda cool to see some of the stuff (Buzzy). But after the Big Thunder vid...and some of the demolition stuff...I can't help but worry that he's gonna wind up dead from falling off of something or getting smacked by ride vehicles during a test or something gruesome... He's starting to remind me of this cat my parents have on their farm...idiot won't stay off the road and runs to it every time you let him out...eventually...something bad is gonna happen.

Even during daylight hours...with safety in full consideration, sometimes things happen... I just feel like I'm watching him juggle chainsaws...or nitroglycerin...
I'm still suprised he was able to post video of Innoventions West during it's demolition. While advertising his new website at the same time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom