• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Dragonman

Got me bro. Somebody named Dragonman roasted me. Better call mom

Well I guess you deserve at least one beer in this situation.
DDB23577-5524-42EE-9BB2-A3B50DA8A681.jpeg

GeneralKnowledge

Yeah just like I was going to prison right? Wasn’t that the general consensus a few months ago? I’ll have to check back here again in 6 months to prove a point.
I’m sure your lawyer has some kind of plea deal or charge reduction in the works that’s going to keep you out of jail but my god seeing your entitled, cocky face get carted off to prison would be so sweet. It’s clear that this whole experience has taught you nothing. You were sickeningly cocky from the day you started posting on Twitter and you’ve maintained that throughout the process. You’d think that crying for mommy on the news would’ve taught you some humility, but apparently not.

BTW patrickspikesisatool.com is available. You might want to have your lawyer scoop that one up for you.

LongballMG

As far as I’m concerned this thread is now up there with “Unmagical Day At The Magic Kingdom” and “King Louie On The Jungle Cruise”.

That's the thread. End of Story!

brb1006

I’m sure your lawyer has some kind of plea deal or charge reduction in the works that’s going to keep you out of jail but my god seeing your entitled, cocky face get carted off to prison would be so sweet. It’s clear that this whole experience has taught you nothing. You were sickeningly cocky from the day you started posting on Twitter and you’ve maintained that throughout the process. You’d think that crying for mommy on the news would’ve taught you some humility, but apparently not.

BTW patrickspikesisatool.com is available. You might want to have your lawyer scoop that one up for you.

"Hey, can I call my mom and tell her that...?"

"You're an adult correct?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm not calling your mom, stay there!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom