Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Bleed0range

You guys talk about me more than anyone else. You’re 100% fans. This 100 page thread is all about me.

I would like to have thought this experience would teach you something but apparently not. But that just means you’ll do something stupid again until you really pay for it. You deserve some time in jail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonman

Or at least the Time-Out Chair
On it.
7724BBA9-1525-4BB0-B71F-69A09B335812.jpeg

Kobe!!

Funny.. it just crossed my.. if Patrick doesn’t even live in Florida anymore that means he’s paying for a flight and hotel every time he has to go to court.

curious to see where his expenses are at for this whole ordeal.

Was it worth Patrick?

MickeyMinnieMom

Funny.. it just crossed my.. if Patrick doesn’t even live in Florida anymore that means he’s paying for a flight and hotel every time he has to go to court.

Was it worth Patrick?
It's obviously about the attention, and someone else is footing the bill. So yeah, probably. I hope the family has a legal defense fund built up for him. He'll be back doing SOMETHING stupid.

Lilofan

Was it worth Patrick?
Rich mommy and daddy

Kobe!!

So saw orlando rising reached out to spikes and his lawyer about these recent posts.

I'm guessing the attorney was rolling around in piles of money when he learned his client said he still plans to trespass and then laid an egg.
Where’d you see or hear that? Omg. Haha

gustaftp

So saw orlando rising reached out to spikes and his lawyer about these recent posts.

I'm guessing the attorney was rolling around in piles of money when he learned his client said he still plans to trespass and then laid an egg.
Trespassing is rarely prosecuted unless it is truly heinous. On the rare times it is, it is usually coupled with actual crimes like burglary.

I condemn theft because that isn't urban exploring in the slightest. But if he plans on doing what Adam the Woo or Sonswa do now, it is usually abandoned places where ownership often isn't even clear -- and there isn't anyone TO care. When I was in Paris a few months ago I went into the Catacombs, Le Petit Ceinture, and several other abandoned sites. No one owns the catacombs, and among locals it's accepted than people do go down to explore them. Even most police don't bother doing anything about it, even though it is technically "illegal".

Last edited:

GhostlyGoofy

Where’d you see or hear that? Omg. Haha
There's an article on the rising website

Trespassing is rarely prosecuted unless it is truly heinous. On the rare times it is, it is usually coupled with actual crimes like burglary.

Fair.

But imagine your trying to tell a judge your client is a first time offender who didn't know it was wrong to sell an NBA player stolen robot clothes or it was wrong to print out fake employee IDs...

and your supposed client comes online to say "I'm gonna Crime Again!!!!"

Kobe!!

There's an article on the rising website

Fair.

But imagine your trying to tell a judge your client is a first time offender who didn't know it was wrong to sell an NBA player stolen robot clothes or it was wrong to print out fake employee IDs...

and your supposed client comes online to say "I'm gonna Crime Again!!!!"
Did he say that.. I missed that part?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom