Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

brb1006

This is random, but related to Carnium Command itself. But is it just me or was the earlier version of the attraction (then called "Brain Command") with the Animatronic Army led by Captain Cortex resemble "The Gremlins" from the unmade film project (but were able to get a book published) created by both Disney and Roald Dahl.

Here's some screenshots from Martin's tribute video for Wonders Of Life.

f4LgaU7.png

zLFOndD.png

CpcnDk6.png

Cfsr7N8.png

In one of the episodes for the Disney+ series "The Imagineering Story", we see drawings and sketches of one of The Gremlins on a control board somewhere at WDI (possibly TDO or TDA).

Kobe!!

Attach files
This would explain the new bravado...

2/4/2020HEARING - Plea Hearing - Beamer, Denise Kim
1/21/2020HEARING - CANCELED-Cancelled Trial - Beamer, Denise Kim
1/16/2020HEARING - CANCELED-Cancelled Trial Management Conference - Beamer, Denise Kim

Sounds like his attorney has already secured a plea bargin with the county prosecutors. Don't see history of evidence being thrown out.. so either the county felt they couldn't press the matter, or the whole 'no record, first offender...' kind of stuff is making the prosecutor soft on the matter.

But I'm sure such boasting before the deal is even locked in probably doesn't sit well with the professionals in the room
But the question is, how many times did he ask for his mom during the please agreement?
Looks like he won't see the inside of a cell. Too bad, the inmates couldn't give him a welcoming in prison.
Well, we can always welcome him back to Disney, no? Oh wait.. ha.
Even if he gets off completely, bond, attorneys, fees, reputation. A heavy price (even to his family).
Indeed. I'm sure his family hates him. ha.
on his hubris it's safe to say he'll screw up again and it's obvious he can't stay off social media. So those videos of him shouting the N Word and begging for mommy are going to follow him anywhere he goes online.
Hehehe.
Wonder what he'll do when mommy and daddy aren't around to
Well, I'm sure the parents will write his other siblings in the will and not Patrick. So he will have a video out soon of him asking to call his brothers / sisters.
And here I always thought 'Back Door Disney' was a gay hook up guide to the parks....
Wait, it isn't?

TheRealBobIger

WHY haven't I been following this from the beginning?! I better let the boss know that the brat is talking about sneaking around again...:mad:

@TheRealBobIger Did you make sure Bob & Bob's Nightclub & Sauna under World Showcase Lagoon is secured?

This will not be tolerated I will get two of our best stromtroppers to secure the facilities. Good looking out Bob #2

GhostlyGoofy

This is a guy who's life was set on easy Mode and he still had to use Cheat Codes.

Imagine trying to flex that you drive a Mercedes and buy expensive auction pieces thanks to family fortune... but you're still known as the guy who stole Robot Doll Clothes and forget to turn off meta data.

He'll go back on social media to keep the narrative going that Disney moved Buzzy as a frame job. Rather than just moving a wig or candlestick, WDW moved a 300lb robot:rolleyes:.

Hopefully every response is a link to the videos of him spitting out racial slurs or asking cops to call mommy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom