• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

GhostlyGoofy

Hopefully he drops this info faster than the police dropped his butt to the floor of that interrogation room...
I'm just glad all of this( becoming part of the Orange County public record, videos of him getting body slammed, faking a panic attack and asking for mommy, casually throwing out the N Word... ) has taught him Humility.

Please continue posting pictures with stolen items you've yet to be charged with.

Last edited:

Disney Lover Addie

This has the same energy as the man who got out of his car on BTM because he dropped his phone, and got mad that the ride didn’t just continue after he literally jumped out and went against many rules.

Dad 2 M & M

It’s funny to see the lengths (and crimes) some people will go to, just to feel like the big fish in a small, meaningless pond.
Also, it's funny to see the lengths people went to post directly after he showed last night.......look at me, LOOK AT ME! Everyone wanted to be clever and grab attention soooo bad...

Victor Kelly

I have said this before. I want to see evidence, not just a police report. Also Disney owns the cops as far as I am concerned.

"Here mr police man sesrch just this room in this building".

"Yup mr Disney guy, no buzzy here. Rokay ****gy, we gone. That guy old man Smithers done did it"

Dude needs to learn about the 5th Amendment and **** his mouth for a long time. Anything he says in the public domain can be used against him. Shut up, zip it. Don't believe me, ask a lawyer.

GhostlyGoofy

You folks in this thread are my biggest fans apparently. You will keep talking to make sure my name stays fresh. When my new videos come out soon, you will all be the first to rewatch over and over to take funny screen caps and try to find contradictions to my story. Jokes on me right? I love you all for keeping my Adsense beer money account well funded.

Good you got that beer money. Leroy did so well he probably got your inheritance??

GeneralKnowledge

You folks in this thread are my biggest fans apparently. You will keep talking to make sure my name stays fresh. When my new videos come out soon, you will all be the first to rewatch over and over to take funny screen caps and try to find contradictions to my story. Jokes on me right? I love you all for keeping my Adsense beer money account well funded.

You‘re old enough to drink beer?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom