Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

KeithVH

Beast mode

1688758286702.png

Goofyernmost

I think it is safe to say that it had to be bigger than life in order to be seen from a distance far enough away that we couldn't hear the mechanics working. Also the angle of the camera can make a huge difference in the perception of size or maybe even photo shopped.

Last edited:

MrPromey

For full context, it's important to know, the woman in that picture, Margret Bysiewicz, was only 41" tall.

Okay, before I get any more likes, I want to make sure everyone knows that was a joke.

I have no idea who the woman in that picture is or how tall she is.

I just made up a name that sounded like it would fit a middle-aged woman in the early 80's.

🤡

Last edited:

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Okay, before I get any more likes, I want to make sure everyone knows that was a joke.

I just made up a name that sounded like it would fit a middle-aged woman in the early 80's.

🤡
I think we all figured that out when you called her Margret (when we all called her Margie) and misspelled Bysevitz

Castle Cake Apologist

🤡

I'm hesitant to admit that I spent more time than I'm proud of scouring Google for more information on ole Marge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom