Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Kitchen Remodel and WDW in one year, luck, luck.:lol:

Oh, I would so love to remodel our kitchen....not happening though.

I do have a dilemma rolling around in my head, though.....I received an e-mail not too long ago about an autism conference in Cleveland this fall...it's the same length as the Orlando one, but it isn't a national conference, so not the same amount of exhibitors and all that....HOWEVER, it would save me money to go to one in my home state, and with my house being determined to fall apart, I'm wondering if I should be frugal and cancel Orlando in July. Thoughts?

Nemo14

Got to get going - Dave needs some shirts ironed for tomorrow.

Have a great evening everyone, and Jo, have a great trip tomorow! :kiss:

BiggerTigger

I do have a dilemma rolling around in my head, though.....I received an e-mail not too long ago about an autism conference in Cleveland this fall...it's the same length as the Orlando one, but it isn't a national conference, so not the same amount of exhibitors and all that....HOWEVER, it would save me money to go to one in my home state, and with my house being determined to fall apart, I'm wondering if I should be frugal and cancel Orlando in July. Thoughts?
I have plenty of thoughts, just listen to the voices in my head. :lookaroun

Anywho, when I have to make decision between two options I make the pros and cons list. It helps me, but when all else fails, go to WDW.

mpoppins76

:wave:Happy ironing!!! :kiss:
My grades are in. I passed everything!!!!:sohappy:
Yay Jo, congrats!!! :kiss:

What time is your flight tomorrow?
Do you mean HIMYM?
No!
But I recorded it for later.
YES!!! It was suuuuch a gooooood one!!!!!!!

Wonder if it's the finale tonight...

Disnut

I would hate for you to give up Orlando but I know to save money would help also.:shrug:
I am no help in that dept right now. :eek:

Uponastar

I guess it comes down to the money and how much you can afford to spend. Darned money.
Weigh the pros and cons and I'm sure you'll do what's right. :kiss:

Night, Fishy! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom