Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Uh oh! What happened??

Everything in my freezer started thawing out...farewell, neopolitan ice cream, I hardly knew you :cry:, then I realized things were starting to warm up in the fridge. Fortunately I have a fridge in the garage we were storing water and pop in, but I had to throw out a bunch of food. :(

Disnut

Everything in my freezer started thawing out...farewell, neopolitan ice cream, I hardly knew you :cry:, then I realized things were starting to warm up in the fridge. Fortunately I have a fridge in the garage we were storing water and pop in, but I had to throw out a bunch of food. :(
That stinks in sooo many ways. :lookaroun

mpoppins76

Oh no!!! So, you have to get a new fridge?

mpoppins76

Hello.

Some what of a sad day, just sold the Hot Tub.:cry:
Oh that is sad :(
:lol: Nope - caught it before the stinking stage. :hurl:

Hope not - repairman is coming early tomorrow morning, if he says it's more expensive to repair than to replace, then we bring the one in the garage into the house. I'm not buying another appliance right now. :hammer:
*crosses fingers*
Hello Steph and Dan!
DID YOU WATCH??!!!!

:wave::kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom