Making Memories with Magic Friends

Nicole220

I think my medicine is starting to kick in.
Nighty night, Connor.
Tomorrow I will let you know the outcome of the dress debate.
I know you're anxious to hear the result...don't loose sleep over it, 'kay? :lookaroun
Night!

edit: Oh...wait.
Was the youtube clip your "good night"
Oops. :lookaroun

wdwmomof3

I guess I missed everyone. Nicole, I saw the first two dresses before the site went down again and I really like the second one, in black.:)

nibblesandbits

Oh, and Nibbs, I can't see ejud's photo entry in the final poll. This happens somewhat regularly. Every other contest or so, there's someone's photo that I can't view... :shrug:

Kat...just so you know...I'm only in charge of making sure that they can been seen when I first put them in the contest. After that, they contestants are the ones need to be able to make sure they remain visable. (By not taking them down, making sure the hosting site is reputable, etc.) I just make sure it works when I put it in the contest and we're good. :D

Nemo14

Quick hello!

Amy - have a wonderful trip! :kiss:

I'm off to the funeral in a few minutes. My mom has been quite loopy since her arrival here, so my sisters and I are getting together to talk it out after the funeral. My younger sister works with brain injuries, and seems to think that my mom has some slow bleeding on the brain. She wants to take her for a cat scan/MRI and whatever. The thing is no matter what is causing it, my mom would refuse treatment anyway, so it's kind of a moot point. I've been on the phone with way too many people lately!

Wish me luck, and keep my mom in your prayers. Probably talk to you all tomorrow at some point....

Connor002

I believe this is the correct version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THyHSmmkUB4&feature=related

Love the dog's dance moves. :lol::D
Actually, I believe the correct version would be from the South African musician who originally wrote and performed the song, before he was screwed out of royalties for its use elsewhere.
Just so you know, I'm on a mission to find a random youtube clip to post.
...this might take a while. :lookaroun
You lack the gift.
I know you're anxious to hear the result...don't loose sleep over it, 'kay? :lookaroun
Too late.
Nicole said:
edit: Oh...wait.
Was the youtube clip your "good night"
Oops. :lookaroun
At least you caught on eventually.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom