Making Memories with Magic Friends

Dukeblue1016

You're weird.

:(

Sorry some of us feel like expressing their inner girl...

:eek:

so the guy at dunkin donuts knows me by now extremely well because basically my first 7 months here I went there 4 out of the 5 days a week... if not all 5 days... no joke... but recently i've been cutting it down to just fridays... but the guy still knows me and always talks to me...

i haven't actually been inside though for probably 3 months... because i always do drive-thru but occasionally its so backed up I go in...

regardless... i go in the guy (speaks really broken english) is like...

"BUDDY!!!! HOW ARE YA!!! WOW... WHAT HAPPEN YOU!?!?"

i was like huh?

"YOU FAT!!! NOT NOW!!! YOU SKINNY BUDDY!!! YOU SKINNY!!! DIET!!!!!??????"

hahahaha I was like "yeah i've lost close to 20 pounds"

"BUDDY!!! YEAH!!! YOU BIG DIET?!?!"

and this went on for a little while... i was pretty pumped when i walked out though...

k.hunter30

so the guy at dunkin donuts knows me by now extremely well because basically my first 7 months here I went there 4 out of the 5 days a week... if not all 5 days... no joke... but recently i've been cutting it down to just fridays... but the guy still knows me and always talks to me...

i haven't actually been inside though for probably 3 months... because i always do drive-thru but occasionally its so backed up I go in...

i was like huh?

and this went on for a little while... i was pretty pumped when i walked out though...

That's so awesome Joe! :D
You should have gone yesterday too though. They had free iced coffee.

Dukeblue1016

:lookaroun
Did you watch a little too much of Grey's Anatomy last nght...?

mayyyyyyyyybe...

(no i really don't watch that show... :hurl:)

that remains me... i didn't watch Lost so don't say anything about it...

Allie goes to sleep at like 7... okay 9... but she doesn't stay up for Lost so I DVR and don't watch it (cuz i'm a nice guy) and we're gonna watch it tomorrow night...

mpoppins76

i was like huh?

Awwww! Yay, Joe!!!!! :sohappy:

k.hunter30

mayyyyyyyyybe...

(no i really don't watch that show... :hurl:)

that remains me... i didn't watch Lost so don't say anything about it...

Allie goes to sleep at like 7... okay 9... but she doesn't stay up for Lost so I DVR and don't watch it (cuz i'm a nice guy) and we're gonna watch it tomorrow night...
AAAHHHH!!! I want to talk about it... :zipit::zipit:

I got three....

*hangs head in shame smiley*
:lol:

nibblesandbits

Hey Nibbs! How are you this morning? How's WHF?
I'm doing fine. I get to go in late this morning b/c I have to take my grandma to the hair dresser. Which is fine with me...I don't want to go to work today anyway. After yesterday's fiasco, I can only imagine what today will be like. :brick:

And WHF's job is going better. He definitely doesn't hate it like he originally did. He says he's got hard days, of course, but he doesn't hate it, hate it. Yesterday, his boss took him and the other managers out for bowling. He didn't come home until like 8:30! But I'm glad he had a good time.

How are you today?

k.hunter30

I'm doing fine. I get to go in late this morning b/c I have to take my grandma to the hair dresser. Which is fine with me...I don't want to go to work today anyway. After yesterday's fiasco, I can only imagine what today will be like. :brick:

And WHF's job is going better. He definitely doesn't hate it like he originally did. He says he's got hard days, of course, but he doesn't hate it, hate it. Yesterday, his boss took him and the other managers out for bowling. He didn't come home until like 8:30! But I'm glad he had a good time.

How are you today?
Ew! Sorry you had a not-so-good day yesterday Nibbs. :eek:

That's GREAT that WHF is doing better with the job. I'm glad he hung in there. I really think he just may surprised himself with what he does at this new job.

I'm good. It's friday! :sohappy: We're picking up the youth pastor candidate, his wife and one of their children at the airport this evening. I'm very excited!

k.hunter30

Oh, and Nibbs, I can't see ejud's photo entry in the final poll. This happens somewhat regularly. Every other contest or so, there's someone's photo that I can't view... :shrug:

mpoppins76

How are you today?
Hey Nibblies! :kiss: That's great about WHF and the new job! Ooo bowling, fun!
I'm good. It's friday! :sohappy: We're picking up the youth pastor candidate, his wife and one of their children at the airport this evening. I'm very excited!
Kat, what did you end up getting them?

nibblesandbits

Ew! Sorry you had a not-so-good day yesterday Nibbs. :eek:

That's GREAT that WHF is doing better with the job. I'm glad he hung in there. I really think he just may surprised himself with what he does at this new job.

Yeah, yesterday was a nightmare at work. The printer wouldn't work and we have like a bajillion things to print on it...and then the internet worked, but only for 2 minutes at a time...so I was constantly loosing it...I couldn't accomplish any work b/c as soon as the internet cut out, the work I was sending would start all over again!

I'm hoping he surprises himself with this new job. It's really a test for him and I think he can pass it...it's going to take a lot of hard work, but I think he can manage. :D

And yay for meeting the new pastor!!! :sohappy:

k.hunter30

Hey Nibblies! :kiss: That's great about WHF and the new job! Ooo bowling, fun!

Kat, what did you end up getting them?
We're going to get her a little stuffed Tennessee animal... probably in TN orange. And then I was thinking about a coloring/activity book. I've nixed the camera idea...
Do you have any other ideas?

nibblesandbits

We're going to get her a little stuffed Tennessee animal... probably in TN orange. And then I was thinking about a coloring/activity book. I've nixed the camera idea...
I like the idea for the little girl! That's great!!!

What was your original idea for the family again?

mpoppins76

Oh I like the stuffed animal and activity book idea!
Will they be there for the whole weekend?
Well, I need to go for a bit...I have to go get ready to pick up my grandma...so I'll be back later after I drop her off.
Bye Nibbs!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom