Making Memories with Magic Friends

nibblesandbits

Well, I won't be seeing perfectly right now. But I can be soon. I was cleared for Lasik!!:sohappy:
Aw! That's great. As you know, I really want lasik, but I just don't think it's in the cards for me right now. Maybe later in my life (I hope) but right now, the wisdom teeth should be my first priority, even though I don't want them out. :lol:

joanna71985

Aw! That's great. As you know, I really want lasik, but I just don't think it's in the cards for me right now. Maybe later in my life (I hope) but right now, the wisdom teeth should be my first priority, even though I don't want them out. :lol:

I absolutely refuse to get mine pulled.:dazzle:

joanna71985

:lol:

Ah, see you will have no choice. :D Better to get them out though than to have them mess up your mouth later down the road.

Hey...anyone know where Steph went? Think she fell asleep again?

Well, so far I have been lucky. hopefully it stays that way.

If the computer starts going agwsqiuili34uqhr, we know she fell asleep.:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Ooh! I wanted to tell you...those of you who've ready Emily Giffin's stuff (Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Proof) She has a new book out called Love the One You're With. I just bought it today. I'll let you know how it is! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom