Making Memories with Magic Friends

joanna71985

they nag and annoy each other until the sun goes down and so one half come on here and the other half goes to the bar....

:lookaroun

(just trying to keep our minds out the gutter... geez)

My mind isn't in the gutter!!:mad:

:lookaroun

Well it's early September (12th) but it will be our only chance to do this event. I'm looking forward to it. It will be our last night there. So dinner at Wispering Canyon and then over to MK for the party. :sohappy:

Sounds like fun!!

k.hunter30

Okay... I need your creative minds...

DH and I are picking up the youth pastor candidate, his wife and their 6-year-old daughter. Some on eis already getting a welcome basket together for the house they'll be staying at. I wanted to have something for them once they arrive at the airport--well, at least for the 6-year-old. Does anyone have any ideas? Think I'd be okay just getting something for the daughter?

PotteryGal

Okay... I need your creative minds...

DH and I are picking up the youth pastor candidate, his wife and their 6-year-old daughter. Some on eis already getting a welcome basket together for the house they'll be staying at. I wanted to have something for them once they arrive at the airport--well, at least for the 6-year-old. Does anyone have any ideas? Think I'd be okay just getting something for the daughter?

Maybe just something simple like a princess book, or coloring book/crayons? For the couple, maybe a devotional book for couples and some flowers? :shrug:

Hi, btw. :wave:

PotteryGal

So, my SIL is doing so well, she may get to go home tonight. :eek: She was able to get up and go to the bathroom, the doctor came in and she was folding one of her blankets. :rolleyes:

PotteryGal

Wow Jenny. That's amazing! Was it a totally invasive procedure or did they do it laparoscopically?

It was the same type of incision as a C-section :dazzle:, my SIL is the consummate tough customer...the problem will be getting her to take it easy once she's home. The doctor was pretty firm about that though, when he was giving out her restrictions, otherwise she can come back where he can keep an eye on her. :animwink:

So Joel's IEP is tomorrow, I was sick last night with my stomach and I know it's nerves....I got a copy of the IEP to review today, so I will revise my list of goals. Also found out they finally decided on his first grade teacher, so I hope to meet up with her tomorrow. Still don't know the name, but I'm hoping it's one particular teacher, I've heard good things about her. :shrug:

Fantasmic!329

[Cue Mr. Grumpy Pants.]

Grrr!
Three cavaties the size of a pinhead each.
My first cavaties ever.
EVER.
Have to go back to get them filled, and some other teeth sealed.
ON THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER VACAY. :mad:

[Exit Mr. Grumpy Pants.]

Howdy peeps.
Gotta go work on homework now.
So, bye!

joanna71985

[Cue Mr. Grumpy Pants.]

Grrr!
Three cavaties the size of a pinhead each.
My first cavaties ever.
EVER.
Have to go back to get them filled, and some other teeth sealed.
ON THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER VACAY. :mad:

[Exit Mr. Grumpy Pants.]

Howdy peeps.
Gotta go work on homework now.
So, bye!

Aww, that stinks Freddy.:(

Nicole220

So...ever since I posted earlier, I haven't added a single word to my paper. :brick:

I hate papers...Anyone want to write mine? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom