Making Memories with Magic Friends

Dukeblue1016

I Don't Wanna Eat Plain Boring Foods Like Salad Anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want A Steak Sub Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nibblesandbits

I Don't Wanna Eat Plain Boring Foods Like Salad Anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want A Steak Sub Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, eat a steak sub....it can't be that many more calories...:lookaroun Get it without the cheese and add on some veggies.

Nicole220

mmm...toll house cookies...I might have to have one of those at the baseball game tonight. :slurp:
Our staduim sells them too, and they have patches of hot fudge throughout. :slurp:

At the movie theater last week, I saw a toll house brownie ice cream sandwich, with mint ice cream in the middle. :slurp:

Dang, now I'm hungry. :lol:

nibblesandbits

Our staduim sells them too, and they have patches of hot fudge throughout. :slurp:

At the movie theater last week, I saw a toll house brownie ice cream sandwich, with mint ice cream in the middle. :slurp:

Dang, now I'm hungry. :lol:
OMG! That sounds so good. :slurp:

And at least you have an appitite. :D

nibblesandbits

I usually have an appetite when I'm sick.
I'm a pig. :eek::lol:
Wow...I'm so the opposite. I don't want to eat anything.

And Joe...some advice, unless you've already eaten the sandwich. Eat half of it...and then eat a salad too. :D That way you aren't depriving yourself, but are getting the healthy stuff too. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom