Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Quick good morning - last PTG meeting of the year. Don't want to sit across from the principal this morning....hope she has a meeting. :rolleyes: I want the week to be over actually. Anyway, won't be back till closer to lunchtime. Hope everyone has a good day. :wave:

Dukeblue1016

Morning...

I'm gonna be grumpy today... after claiming my allergies are never a problem.. they're a problem...

I woulda called in sick but i'm taking tomorrow morning off to see an orthopedist about my shins so... I didn't wanna call in... so I feel like garbage... im drinking OJ by the gallon, but I have one of those beyond annoying sores on my tongue so the acidity of the OJ is making that sting like heck... and I'm sleepy... kinda hungry...

:(

on the other side of things... I do get to sleep in 2 hours tomorrow...

AND....

READY FOR THIS...

My "buddy" (we're not really that close, but I did send him an email last night afterwards) who was on Beauty and the Geek... HE WON...

in case anyone watched it... well... he was the winner!!!!!!! Tommy...

kid won $125,000 ($250k between him and his partner, i imagine they'd just split it... :shrug:)

davidpw97

Congrats to your "buddy". Didn't watch the show this season but looking it up now. Do you know which beauty he was paired with? They are all pretty HOT

Dukeblue1016

Congrats to your "buddy". Didn't watch the show this season but looking it up now. Do you know which beauty he was paired with? They are all pretty HOT

Amanda

she wasn't the hottest but... there were certainly "things" about her that make her... :lookaroun... stick out... :lookaroun

and she was very attractive anyways

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom