Making Memories with Magic Friends

Nicole220

Oh wow.
Are you still feeling badly?
Did you go back to school?
My throat still hurts a bit, but I'm almost 100%.
I haven't been to school this week.
I could go tomorrow, but the first part of my research paper is due and my teacher will expect it from me, regardless of my condition over the past few days.
So I'm not going to go.

Science Fair tomorrow - I just want this over with.

and my mom flies in tomorrow
and it's DD's birthday tomorrow

and my aunt passed away yesterday

Other than that, not much....
Oh my...
((HUGS))
I'm so sorry, Betty...

Glad to hear it!!:kiss:
Thanks Jo. :kiss:

Uponastar

My throat still hurts a bit, but I'm almost 100%.
I haven't been to school this week.
I could go tomorrow, but the first part of my research paper is due and my teacher will expect it from me, regardless of my condition over the past few days.
So I'm not going to go.

Another day of rest and catching up on missed work won't hurt.

Nemo14

I'm so sorry about your aunt.
And the rest of it...oy! :dazzle:

Sorry about your aunt Betty.:kiss:

Thanks - it was my dad's sister (the last of his generation), but she and my mom were quite close and my mom was looking forward to spending some time with her. Now the funeral is Saturday, which is also my nephew's graduation (which is why my mom was coming here in the first place). It's just all a big mess right now and she doesn't know what to do....

Nicole220

Thanks - it was my dad's sister (the last of his generation), but she and my mom were quite close and my mom was looking forward to spending some time with her. Now the funeral is Saturday, which is also my nephew's graduation (which is why my mom was coming here in the first place). It's just all a big mess right now and she doesn't know what to do....
Yikes...are the two things around the same time?

Yay!
So exciting.
Yup.
So how have you been?
How was everyone's Mother's Day?

Uponastar

Oh my...
I'm so sorry.
I hope everything falls in place as smoothly as it can.
((HUGS))

So how have you been?
How was everyone's Mother's Day?

I'm okay, thanks.
And Mother's Day was nice.
Any day I spend with my girls usually is.

Nemo14

The graduation is in New Hampshire, the funeral's in RI, so she has to choose. I've been on the phone with her for hours. I just don't know what to tell her, since either thing I tell her will eventually be the wrong thing....:(

Nicole220

My phone is going crazy tonight so I think I am going. Good night.
Night Susan.

The graduation is in New Hampshire, the funeral's in RI, so she has to choose. I've been on the phone with her for hours. I just don't know what to tell her, since either thing I tell her will eventually be the wrong thing....:(
((Hugs))
I hope everything will get worked out as best as it can.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom