Making Memories with Magic Friends

mpoppins76

Yay!
Either one winning is fine with me!
Yup, me too. I'm a huge rocker fan so I'm a little more tilted to the Cook corner.

Speaking of Cook....I read an article today about Kristi Lee Cook. She's back in her hometown, in Utah or Oregon can't remember. But anyway, she called a nail place to make an appointment and demanded that they let her use the backdoor so that she wasn't swarmed by all of her adoring fans.

There was no one there. :lol::rolleyes:

Uponastar

Steph...
I forgot to tell you!
Remember when you dropped me off back home after your shower...and George was outside talking to someone standing by a Lincoln Navigator? Well, that guy is a neighbor who happens to be a major stockholder in the Philadelphia Soul...and a good friend of Jon Bon Jovi. He was telling George that JBJ has been to his condo several times! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I told Stacey and she wants to campout on the lawn in front of the guy's condo. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Yup, me too. I'm a huge rocker fan so I'm a little more tilted to the Cook corner.

Speaking of Cook....I read an article today about Kristi Lee Cook. She's back in her hometown, in Utah or Oregon can't remember. But anyway, she called a nail place to make an appointment and demanded that they let her use the backdoor so that she wasn't swarmed by all of her adoring fans.

There was no one there. :lol::rolleyes:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
Just desserts!

mpoppins76

Steph...
I forgot to tell you!
Remember when you dropped me off back home after your shower...and George was outside talking to someone standing by a Lincoln Navigator? Well, that guy is a neighbor who happens to be a major stockholder in the Philadelphia Soul...and a good friend of Jon Bon Jovi. He was telling George that JBJ has been to his condo several times! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I told Stacey and she wants to campout on the lawn in front of the guys condo. :lookaroun
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

How big is Stacey's tent??!! And could he find out if JBJ does weddings???? *faints*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom