Making Memories with Magic Friends

Hey...I need your two's blog links again...for some reason, my favorites all went away and that's where they were

it is:

www.amyactually.typepad.com

Yes!!! And he was CUTE!!:D

Dreamy, no??? In the pic I have with him I was giggling like a 13 year old, and as a result I look rather like a vulcan. He of course looks yum-may!!!

Oh, and and right after we met him we rode Toy Story Mania during the "soft opening", I think is how they term it? Wayyy fun.

:cry:

I know...we look so much alike. It sucks. :lol:

It does not suck!! You're the pretty version and he's the boyishly handsome version. I think it's kind of cool.

And on that note I am saying to heck with cleaning and taking the girls out for ice cream (Glory counts as one of the girls). I'll catch you ladies later.

XOXO

nibblesandbits

It does not suck!! You're the pretty version and he's the boyishly handsome version. I think it's kind of cool.

And on that note I am saying to heck with cleaning and taking the girls out for ice cream (Glory counts as one of the girls). I'll catch you ladies later.

XOXO
Bye Amy...have fun with ice cream.

On that note, I must go too. Jo, have a wonderful night at work tonight. Hope all goes well for you! :kiss:

joanna71985

Thanks Jo! :kiss:

No problem.:)

it is:

www.amyactually.typepad.com

Dreamy, no??? In the pic I have with him I was giggling like a 13 year old, and as a result I look rather like a vulcan. He of course looks yum-may!!!

Oh, and and right after we met him we rode Toy Story Mania during the "soft opening", I think is how they term it? Wayyy fun.

Oh yes! He was so charming! Everyone in line (well, the ladies anyway) were swooning.

And TSM was amazing!!!

XOXO

Have fun Amy!

On that note, I must go too. Jo, have a wonderful night at work tonight. Hope all goes well for you! :kiss:

Bye Nibbs!

PotteryGal

Hey Jenny! For which days?

Um, we'll be at MK Mon, Wed, and Friday evening. Mon. and Wed. we'll be there in the a.m., then taking an afternoon break at the campground. We'll probably go back in the evening on those two nights as well, but that's a little more up in the air - depends on how the kids are doing. :shrug: Tues. and Friday we're at Epcot, Sun. at AK, and Thurs. at DHS.

joanna71985

Um, we'll be at MK Mon, Wed, and Friday evening. Mon. and Wed. we'll be there in the a.m., then taking an afternoon break at the campground. We'll probably go back in the evening on those two nights as well, but that's a little more up in the air - depends on how the kids are doing. :shrug: Tues. and Friday we're at Epcot, Sun. at AK, and Thurs. at DHS.

Let me see:
8th: 6:15pm-2:30am
9th: off
10th: 9:45-6
11th: 9:45-6
12th: 1:15-midnight:dazzle:
13th: 7pm-1am
14th: 7pm-1am

PotteryGal

Let me see:
8th: 6:15pm-2:30am
9th: off
10th: 9:45-6
11th: 9:45-6
12th: 1:15-midnight:dazzle:
13th: 7pm-1am
14th: 7pm-1am

Ooh, the 12th looks painful. :hammer:I'd love to have a meet up with you sometime that week - what do you think? I could PM you my cell phone if you want. We check in on the 7th, but we're staying at the campground that day.

joanna71985

Ooh, the 12th looks painful. :hammer:I'd love to have a meet up with you sometime that week - what do you think? I could PM you my cell phone if you want. We check in on the 7th, but we're staying at the campground that day.

Tell me about it.

Sure, I would love to meet up with you all.:)

MerHearted

*collapses in a pool of his own sweat*

:dazzle:

It was SOOOO hot today! It was the hottest I've worked yet. For the first time, I did not want to go outside and do stuff. The manager was all "time to go." And I was like "nooooooooo!" :cry:

Uponastar

*collapses in a pool of his own sweat*

:dazzle:

It was SOOOO hot today! It was the hottest I've worked yet. For the first time, I did not want to go outside and do stuff. The manager was all "time to go." And I was like "nooooooooo!" :cry:

Oy.
*Sprays you with a cold hose*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom