Making Memories with Magic Friends

I feel like eating but I have to lose weight before next summer so I can go to WDW.:sohappy:

I am so excited for your trip!!! It's awesome that you have that to plan and look forward to.

Hope you are following a SENSIBLE diet and not one of those where you deprive yourself. Also, I believe I read somewhere that calories eaten on a Sunday don't count.

Disnut

I am so excited for your trip!!! It's awesome that you have that to plan and look forward to.

Hope you are following a SENSIBLE diet and not one of those where you deprive yourself. Also, I believe I read somewhere that calories eaten on a Sunday don't count.
I wish that was true. Really what I am doing is cutting back on my portions and walking. I know I can lose the weight but is sure is tough.:zipit:
I am excited about planning my trip. I have so many decisions to make but I want my sisters to go and they really can't decide until maybe Nov area. So my planning might wait until then. :shrug:

Uponastar

Morning y'all.

So what's been going on around here? Is everyone good? I haven't had any time to catch up.

And thank you everyone for your sweet comments about the wee Jack. Never pictured myself as the mommy of a boy.

Yay for baby Jack!
When he gets here, Anastasia can show him the ropes in regard to baby stuff...like keeping Mom up all night.

Nemo14

Yay!
Finally it has arrived!
We waited so long...

How was Water Fire?
We ended up not going but went shopping instead. There was a big hip-hop concert in Providence Friday night as well as 2 proms, so we figured it would be crawling with teenagers, and frankly we see enough of them during the day.

So, did you shower this morning?

Uponastar

We ended up not going but went shopping instead. There was a big hip-hop concert in Providence Friday night as well as 2 proms, so we figured it would be crawling with teenagers, and frankly we see enough of them during the day.

I think you made the right call there.

So, did you shower this morning?

I did, even though I didn't quite make it out of the living room before the shower scene started. I didn't look, but I sure heard it. :dazzle:

Nemo14

I think you made the right call there.

I did, even though I didn't quite make it out of the living room before the shower scene started. I didn't look, but I sure heard it. :dazzle:
I had nightmares about that movie for weeks after - imagine if I saw it in color!

Pongo

Good morning. I'm going to the new house that we found to live in next year to look around in 15 minutes. Then we're having a barbeque for the people who were in Aida. I'm so excited. It should be a good day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom