Making Memories with Magic Friends

Dukeblue1016

*hands Joe a shoe to stick in his mouth* :rolleyes:

{{hugs}} Kat :kiss:

I'm not really here :lookaroun

:cry:

i haven't talked to you either in a long time... i'm afraid to even ask why...

:eek:

:lol:
Don't worry about it. :)
How have you been? How's your leg?

not good... going for PT on the 11th of June and then on the 13th probably going to make the decision for surgery... hopefully they can do surgery in like a month from then... I don't want to wait until like August... because then possible recovery time might force me to scratch from the half marathon altogether which would be absolutely awful...

DisneySam

Well... yesterday was the third anniversary of my brother's death... I guess i've been a little bit of a hermit this past week. Sorry Joe. I'm sure you desperately missed me! ;)

I'm good today. VERY excited for the weekend! I haven't taken a day off in I don't know how long!

I'm Kat by the way... I can't remember if we've met. :wave:

It's nice to meet you Kat, I'm Samie.

So sorry about your brother.

k.hunter30

not good... going for PT on the 11th of June and then on the 13th probably going to make the decision for surgery... hopefully they can do surgery in like a month from then... I don't want to wait until like August... because then possible recovery time might force me to scratch from the half marathon altogether which would be absolutely awful...
That's not good. I know running the half-marathon means a lot to you. How invasive is the procedure? is it an outpatient procedure?

It's nice to meet you Kat, I'm Samie.

So sorry about your brother.
Welcome! :wave:
and thanks... my avatar is a very old pic of him and me. :eek:

Dukeblue1016

That's not good. I know running the half-marathon means a lot to you. How invasive is the procedure? is it an outpatient procedure?

Welcome! :wave:
and thanks... my avatar is a very old pic of him and me. :eek:

when I asked him that he started going all doctor on me and talking over my head...

i know he said he can do it right in his office... but he mentioned there being a difference in if it was anesthetically done or spinally... (i think i told everyone here that I thought he meant a spinal surgeoun would do the surgery... :eek: then I asked my mom and she told me what it meant and I freaked out... i don't want that...)

so basically though... i don't know if I go under if that means it has to be done like in a hopsital and if i wanted to do it there (which would save me $250 with my insurance...) i'd have to get spinal...

regardless... i'd probably rather spend the $250 and get knocked out if that's how it works...

k.hunter30

when I asked him that he started going all doctor on me and talking over my head...

i know he said he can do it right in his office... but he mentioned there being a difference in if it was anesthetically done or spinally... (i think i told everyone here that I thought he meant a spinal surgeoun would do the surgery... :eek: then I asked my mom and she told me what it meant and I freaked out... i don't want that...)

so basically though... i don't know if I go under if that means it has to be done like in a hopsital and if i wanted to do it there (which would save me $250 with my insurance...) i'd have to get spinal...

regardless... i'd probably rather spend the $250 and get knocked out if that's how it works...
I'm so sorry you have to go through all this. At least it doesn't sound to expensive.

What are your Memorial Day weekend plans?

mpoppins76

Ok, I realize that it's not Thanksgiving. But I would like to voice my thanks and appreciation for Fleet Week for making walking around the city for the past 2 days so much more pretty.

:slurp:

Pongo

Good afternoon. I just watched the first half of last night's Grey's finale online. I can't watch the last hour yet because I have to go help deliver the cans we collected from our performances to the mid-Ohio Food Bank.

I echo hugs to Kat.

>--:)--<

k.hunter30

Good afternoon. I just watched the first half of last night's Grey's finale online. I can't watch the last hour yet because I have to go help deliver the cans we collected from our performances to the mid-Ohio Food Bank.

I echo hugs to Kat.

>--:)--<
Thanks so much Luke!

Come back after you've finished watching Grey's. Man! That was an intense show.

*googles "fleet week"*
:eek: Stephanie!

mpoppins76

Thanks so much Luke!

Come back after you've finished watching Grey's. Man! That was an intense show.

:eek: Stephanie!

Wha? The city is crawling w/ men in uniform. :slurp: Next to Christmas, it's my favorite time of year here in the city. :king:

And omg, Grey's!! It was actually a really good episode...the best they've had in awhile.

Pongo

And omg, Grey's!! It was actually a really good episode...the best they've had in awhile.

The first hour was good, but it didn't really have a huge cliffhanger that keeps me waiting on the edge of my seat for the second. Just... the kid needs a catheter and the other one died...

However, I will say, it's very intriguing, and I'm excited for the second half. The two kids who played the kids with brain tumors in love were SO GOOD.

Don't give anything away!

k.hunter30

Wha? The city is crawling w/ men in uniform. :slurp: Next to Christmas, it's my favorite time of year here in the city. :king:

SPOILER

I really love this show now... Just in the past month of so it's become one of my favorites. I was so happy for Christina! But I have to say... at the end.. with Callie... I hope they don't further that plotline too much next season...:lookaroun

mpoppins76

The first hour was good, but it didn't really have a huge cliffhanger that keeps me waiting on the edge of my seat for the second. Just... the kid needs a catheter and the other one died...

However, I will say, it's very intriguing, and I'm excited for the second half. The two kids who played the kids with brain tumors in love were SO GOOD.

Don't give anything away!
Agreed!
SPOILER

..:lookaroun[/COLOR]
OMG AGREED!!!

:hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom