Making Memories with Magic Friends

Disnut

Hey Jenny, how are things? :)

Susie, happy belated anniversary!!!! :kiss:
Thanks but it hasn't happened yet. Next Wed the 28th. But we are trying to celebrate this weekend if any of our plans go though. Our van broke down again.:hammer: So we have to take it to the shop this morning and see how much it is going to cost before we can do anything. :cry::cry:

mpoppins76

Thanks but it hasn't happened yet. Next Wed the 28th. But we are trying to celebrate this weekend if any of our plans go though. Our van broke down again.:hammer: So we have to take it to the shop this morning and see how much it is going to cost before we can do anything. :cry::cry:
Oohhhhhhh! I thought that it was this week. :hammer: Sorry about the van :(

PotteryGal

Hey Jenny, how are things? :)

Susie, happy belated anniversary!!!! :kiss:

I'm doing okay - trying to decide what I want to get done....I have to go to Walmart on PTG business, but after that, I probably need to sort this week's laundry. :snore:

Sorry to hear about your van - I hope it's something simple. :kiss:

PotteryGal

I have found the most awesome thing for a child ID at WDW:
http://safetytat.com/

They're temporary tattos that you can have your cell phone number printed on, and put on your child's arm. They last 1-5 days, supposedly, and they have ones that say 'I am autistic'. I've already ordered some for Joel. I just hope they have time to get here before we leave *crosses fingers*

mpoppins76

I have found the most awesome thing for a child ID at WDW:
http://safetytat.com/

They're temporary tattos that you can have your cell phone number printed on, and put on your child's arm. They last 1-5 days, supposedly, and they have ones that say 'I am autistic'. I've already ordered some for Joel. I just hope they have time to get here before we leave *crosses fingers*
Wow, that's a great idea!!!

Dukeblue1016

Yes I am so PUMPED about a 3 day weekend. So of course that means today is going to drag by at work.

How are you?

allergies still bothering me really badly... and i can't sleep at night with them

i'd say I'm waking up between 12-20 times in the middle of the night... EVERY NIGHT...

so come morning i feel like absolute garbage...

and i don't look much better, looks like I have two black eyes from lack of sleep...

(i know... woe is me... :rolleyes:)

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i'm fine it's friday and i'm going to play golf tomorrow so... there...

k.hunter30

where have you been all week???

just stoll in here like nothing happened....
Well... yesterday was the third anniversary of my brother's death... I guess i've been a little bit of a hermit this past week. Sorry Joe. I'm sure you desperately missed me! ;)

Good Morning, how are you?
I'm good today. VERY excited for the weekend! I haven't taken a day off in I don't know how long!

I'm Kat by the way... I can't remember if we've met. :wave:

Dukeblue1016

Well... yesterday was the third anniversary of my brother's death... I guess i've been a little bit of a hermit this past week. Sorry Joe. I'm sure you desperately missed me! ;)

:eek:

I'm always the person that makes the inappropriate joke....

*hangs head in shame smiley*

i'm really sorry Kat... :(

I really did miss you a lot!

:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom